24•Stomach Pain

Abby's POV

Today is Saturday and right now I am in the tree house with the guys "Chris give me a cigarette" Teddy said. "I'm all out do you have any Gordie" Chris asked "No man I'm out to" Gordie said. I lite my last cigarette "Abby" Teddy asked "No this is my last one" I said "Abby can your brother give us some" Vern asked. "I have been getting alot of free stuff so I dont know if I can get a free pack" I said. We went to the DX "Hey guys" Soda said "Hey we need cigarettes" I said "You need to pay for this pack" Soda said. I looked at the guys "I told you guys" I said "Fine but your paying me back later" Soda said. I got a pack and we left "Man that's cool that you get free stuff" Teddy said. A blue mustang was behind us "Crap it's Bob and Randy" Chris said. "What do we do" Gordie said "Stay cool and dont move" I said and the socs got out of there car. There were six socs "Well what do you guys know we have five greasers" Randy said. "You guys are on our side of town" I said "Let's start with Chambers and Curtis" Bob said. We started fighting and I punched Randy in the nose but Bob kicked my stomach and I helped Chris. The socs got in there mustang and drove away "You guys okay" I asked. "Ya are you okay" Chris asked "Ya I'm fine" I said but my stomach was hurting. I went home and only Dally and Two-Bit were inside "Hey Abby" Dally said. "Hey" I said and I sat on the couch and I winced because of my stomach "You okay" Two-Bit asked. "Ya I just got in a fight with Bob and Randy" I said "Alright just tell your brothers when they come" Dally said. We saw Pony and Johnny standing in the living room "Tell me what" Pony asked. "When did you guys get here" Two-Bit asked "Just now" Johnny said "Abby what do you need to tell me" Pony said. "I got in a fight with some socs and my stomach hurts" I said and Pony sat next to me. "How bad" Pony asked then Soda and Steve came in "How bad what" Steve asked. "She got in a fight with socs and now her stomach hurts" Two-Bit said. "Abby how did the fight start" Soda asked "Me and the guys were coming back from the DX and the socs jumped us" I said and Darry came in. "The socs jumped you" Darry asked "Ya now my stomach hurts" I said. I went to my room and I laid on my bed and Soda came in "How you doing" Soda asked. I heard the front door close "Who was that" I asked "The guys left and Ponyboy went to see a movie with Johnny" Soda said. "Okay" I said "Get some sleep" Soda said and Darry came in "I made dinner" Darry said. "I'm not hungry" I said "Alright get some sleep we love you" Darry said and they left my room and I fell asleep. I woke up around one in the morning to people yelling downstairs and I went to the staircase. I sat on the top step and I watched Pony and Darry "You dont come home at one in the morning" Darry yelled. "Sorry I don't care what you think about my curfews" Pony yelled. "You are fourteen years old and you, Abby and Soda are my responsibility" Darry yelled. Soda came and sat next to me "What are you doing up" Soda asked "I couldn't sleep over them fighting" I said. "You are grounded for a week now get upstairs and go to bed" Darry yelled and me and Soda ran to our rooms. Darry came in and he played with my hair and I looked at him "Darry" I said "Hey Abby what are you doing awake it's late" Darry said. "I heard you and Pony fighting" I said "Alright get some sleep" Darry said "What happened were you got mad at Pony" I asked. "He came home late but it's nothing for you to worry about" Darry said "Okay" I said. "Night I love you" Darry said "Love you to" I said "Night" Darry said "Night Darry" I said. "See you in the morning" Darry said then Pony came in "Night I love you" Pony said. "Love you to" I said and Pony left my room and a couple of minutes later I fell asleep.