10•Two-Bit The Babysitter

Abby's POV

Today is Friday and right now I am in the kitchen when the door opened "Anybody home" Two-Bit yelled. "In here dont slam the door" I said but they slammed the door and I rolled my eyes. I felt four arms around me and Two-Bit and Steve picked me up "Abby how are you" Two-Bit asked. "Good" I said and Two-Bit got a beer and Steve gave me a noogie "You scared us kid" Steve said. "Sorry" I said "It's okay but were glad your safe" Two-Bit said "Alright" I said. "Beer for breakfast Two-Bit" Steve said "Who cares" Two-Bit said. "Abby they have your picture in last night's newspaper" Steve said and Steve gave me the paper. "Look at this hair" Two-Bit said "Well now you look like a greaser" Steve said "Shut up" I said. Soda sat on the couch "Hey Two-Bit mickeys on TV" Soda said and I stood on the porch. "Abby come here" Darry said and I went inside "Move" Two-Bit said "Stop whining" Pony said. I got a sweatshirt "Abby your staying home from school" Darry said "Okay" I said. "Soda we have ten minutes" Steve said "I know" Soda said and I followed Darry into the kitchen. "Darry did you hear about the juvenile court" I said "Ya the cops told me last night" Darry said. "See you guys" I said "I might stay home with you" Darry said "You dont have to" I said. "I might so I can keep an eye on you" Darry said "Dont worry Darry I'll babysit her" Two-Bit said. I hit him upside the head and we started wrestling "Say uncle" Two-Bit said "Two-Bit stop" Darry said and Darry helped me up. Johnny came in "Hey Abby how are you" Johnny asked "Good" I said. "Abby if you smoke more then a pack today I'll beat your butt" Darry said. "Okay" I said "See you later Abby" Soda said "Bye" I said and the five of them left. It was just me and Two-Bit "We better clean up" I said. "Shoot this house ain't messy you have to see my house" Two-Bit said. "I have and if you clean up you can sleep at your house instead of sleeping on our couch alot" I said. Two-Bit got a cake and watched mickey mouse while I read a magazine about movies and I had a cigarette. We went to the hospital "Dallas Winston" Two-Bit said "Straight down the hall" Molly said. We went to Dally's hospital room "Hey guys" Dally said "Hey" I said "I want out" Dally said. "Want us to get you anything" Two-Bit asked "No man I'm good" Dally said. "Okay" I said "How are you doing Abby" Dally asked "I'm doing good" I said. "Hows Chris doing" Dally asked "I haven't seen him yet today" I said "Alright" Dally said. "Were gonna get going" Two-Bit said "Alright" Dally said "See you later" I said and we left the hospital. We walked down the road "Did you know that the only thing that keeps Darry from being a soc is us" Two-Bit said. "Ya I known that for a while" I said "Okay" Two-Bit said and we went to the ice cream shop. We saw a blue mustang "Come on" I said "Let's see what they want" Two-Bit said. Randy came up to us "Curtis come let's talk" Randy said and we went to his car. "What do you want to talk about" I asked "Why did you save those kids" Randy asked. "I don't know I just went in the church" I said "Why" Randy asked. "There little kids and I followed my friend Chris in" I said "I never thought greasers would do that" Randy said. "Being a greaser didn't have nothing to do with it" I said "Alright" Randy said "Nice talking to you Randy" I said and we shoke hands. "See you" Randy said and me and Two-Bit went to the DX. "Hey guys" Steve said "Hey" I said "Hey Abby how are you doing with mickey lover" Soda said. "Alright" I said and me and Two-bit went home and we watched TV for a while. Two hours later the guys came in "Where's Dally I haven't seen him all day" Johnny asked. "The hospital and I need to pick him up" Darry said and he left and I got ready for bed. Then Pony and Soda came in "Night Abby" Soda said "Night love you guys" I said. "Love you to" Pony said and and I got in bed. "How was Two-Bit the babysitter" Soda asked "Alright" I said "Okay" Pony said. Then Darry came in my room "Get some sleep Abby we love you" Darry said "Night love you guys" I said. They each kissed my forehead "We love you see you in the morning" Soda said and I fell asleep.