12•Attitude

Abby's POV

Today is Sunday and right now I am asleep and Soda came in "Abby wake up" Soda said "No" I mumbled. Soda sat on my bed "Abby come on" Soda said "No I dont want to" I said. "Abby come on we can have fun today" Soda said "No get out" I said. "Okay love you kiddo" Soda said and he started leaving. "Idiot" I mumbled when I thought Soda left "What was that" Soda asked. Soda came back over "I'm sorry" I said and Soda swatted my butt two times. "Soda that hurt" I whined "Dont call me that" Soda said sternly. "I'm sorry Soda" I said and Soda hugged me "I know now let's go eat breakfast" Soda said. We ate breakfast and the guys were watching TV. "Soda they have a new movie playing tonight" Steve said "What movie" Soda asked. "One called Speed" Steve said "Can I go Darry" Soda asked "Sure thing" Darry said. "Can I" Pony asked "No you have homework that you didn't do yesterday" Darry said. "Can I go" I asked "Ya but stay with the boys" Darry said "Okay" I said. I watched TV and Darry sat next to me "What are you watching" Darry asked. "TV" I said "Watch your attitude" Darry said "Abby get your sweatshirt were going to get some snacks" Steve said. We went in Steve's truck and Cry Little Sister came in. "I hate this" Steve said "Steve I love this song" I said "You do" Steve asked. "Yes this is my fourth favorite song" I said "Okay" Soda said and I started headbanging. The guys looked at me "What the heck" Steve said. "This started right after we got her that boombox last year for Christmas" Soda said. We got to the store and we got some chips and cokes for the movie. We got in the truck when Dont You Forget About Me came on. "Steve she loves this song" Soda said and I started headbanging again. When we got to the drive in we sat in the back of the truck and opened the hood. We watched trailers for other movies because we had twenty minutes before the movie came on. Cherry walked by "Hey Abby" Cherry said "Hey Cherry" I said "How" Soda asked. "We met at a drive in" Cherry said then Dally came "Well sweetheart" Dally said. "Hands off" Cherry asked "Well your feisty" Dally said and Bob came. "Is Dallas bothering you" Bob asked "Yes" Cherry said. "Let's fight outside" Dally said and they left and the movie started. The boys were talking "Shut up" I said "You be quiet" Steve said "I will when you two shut up" I said. Soda hit me upside the head "Watch your mouth" Soda said "So" I said. I watched the movie and the boys kept talking. "Shut up I'm trying to watch" I said "You got to stop with your attitude" Soda said. After the movie we got in the truck and we went home and my favorite song came on. Steve turned it off "Steve what the heck" I said and Soda looked at me. "You need to watch your mouth or I'll wash it out with soap" Soda said. "So" I said "You need to watch your attitude or I will tell Darry" Soda said. When we got home I went inside and Soda took me to my room "What has gotten into you" Soda asked. "I'm sorry but I couldn't hear with you guys talking" I said. "What about this morning" Soda asked "I was tired" I said. "That doesn't mean you call me an idiot" Soda said "Sorry" I said "Bathroom now" Soda said. "No please" I said but Soda dragged me to the bathroom. Soda got a bar of soap from the bathroom cabinet "Open" Soda said. "No" I said but Soda put the soap in my mouth "Five minutes" Soda said and I nodded. After five minutes Soda took the soap out of my mouth "Rinse" Soda said. I rinsed my mouth out "I'm sorry" I said and Soda hugged me. I started crying "I wont do it again" I said crying "I know calm down" Soda said. Soda kissed my forehead and I calmed down "Can we cuddle" I asked. "Sure come on" Soda said and we went to my room and we sat on my bed when Darry came in. "What are you guys doing" Darry asked and I shrugged "We might play a card game" Soda said and Darry nodded. "It's getting late" Darry said and I groaned "A few more minutes" I asked "Just ten more minutes" Darry said before he walked out. "How are you and Chris doing in your relationship" Soda asked "Good" I said and Soda nodded. "If he hurts you then I'll break him" Soda said and I slapped his arm. I laid down in my bed and Soda laid next to me so I took the opportunity to put my head on his shoulder. Then Darry came in "It's time for you both to go to bed" Darry said "We were about to play a card game" Soda said. "You both can play tomorrow" Darry said "Why" I asked and Darry smirked a little. "You have to get some sleep since you have school tomorrow" Darry said and I groaned. "Night Abby" Soda said and he got off of my bed and they both walked out and a couple of minutes later I fell asleep.