63•Chicken Game

Abby's POV

Today is Sunday and right now I am in the tree house "Guys there is this game that Eyeball told me about" Chris said. "What is it" I asked "It's called chicken where you burn one of your fingers" Chris said "I'm in" Teddy said "Same" Gordie said. "Me to" I said "I don't know guys" Vern said "Then watch us" Teddy said and we each lite a cigarette. "Okay ready" Chris asked "Ya" Gordie said and we each put the cigarette on one of our finger tips. "That burns" Gordie said "Ya" I said "Are you okay" Chris asked "Ya" I said and we walked down the road and we saw Curly. "Hey Curtis" Curly said "Hey" I said and he saw my finger "What happened to your finger" Curly asked "It's nothing" I said. "Abby were you guys playing chicken" Curly asked "Ya but don't tell Darry" I said "I remember when I played that with Sodapop when we were twelve" Curly said. "Remember playing what" Soda asked and we jumped "Chicken" Curly said "Abby let me see your hands" Soda asked. "Same for you Chris" Eyeball said and we jumped again "No" Chris mumbled. "Guys leave because you probably won't be seeing her for the rest of the day" Soda said "Same here" Eyeball said. They all left "Hands now" Soda said and we showed them our hands that had the burns on them. "What did you both do" Eyeball asked "We were playing chicken" Chris said "You what" They yelled "Soda I'm sorry" I said. Soda grabbed my ear "Home now" Soda said and he dragged me home "Soda stop it hurts" I said and he dragged me inside. "What did she do" Darry asked "She was playing chicken now her finger is burnt" Soda said "You what" Darry yelled. "I'm sorry" I said "Are you crazy" Pony yelled "Abby that game is dangerous for us" Steve said. "You could have ended up in the hospital" Dally said "I'm sorry" I said and Darry took his belt off. "You will be sorry when I'm done with you now pants down" Darry said "Not here please" I said "Now" Darry said. He sat on the couch and I took my pants off and he grabbed my arm "I'm sorry" I said. Darry pulled me over his lap and I looked at the gang and they just shook there heads. I looked at the floor "Forty" Darry said and I felt the belt on my butt.
SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK
Darry picked me up and put me in his lap "I'm sorry" I said crying "I know calm down" Darry said and Steve rubbed my back. Soda moved hair out of my face "It's okay calm down" Soda said "It hurts" I said crying "It will feel better soon" Pony said. Dally gave me a glass of water "You okay" Johnny asked and I nodded "Soda get dinner started" Darry said. Two-Bit sat next to me "Your gonna be alright now don't play that game again" Two-Bit said. "I won't" I said "Good" Dally said and he hugged me "Abby let us see your finger" Pony said and I showed them. "Abby don't do that again because this is bad" Darry said "I won't do it again" I said "Good" Darry said. "Dinners ready" Soda yelled and we went to the kitchen and I was squirming in the chair and we ate dinner "Hurts" Darry asked. "Ya" I said and Pony kissed my forehead and we finished eating dinner and I went to my room. I laid on my stomach when Soda came in "You okay" Soda asked and he sat next to me. I put my head on his leg "It hurts" I said "Well when you play stupid games you could get burned or you could end up in the hospital" Soda said. "I know" I said and I stood up and we hugged when Darry and Pony came in "Time for bed" Darry said I laid down. They kissed my forehead "Get some sleep" Pony said "I love you guys" I said "We love you to" Darry said. "See you in the morning" Soda said and they left my room and a couple of minutes later I fell asleep.