79•A Prank At The Hotel

Abby's POV

Today is Tuesday and right now I am eating breakfast "I hope you guys make it back fine" Darry said. "Darry can I talk to you" I asked "Sure come on" Darry said and we went outside the room. "Can I stay until tomorrow" I asked "I'm gonna be working today" Darry said "Please" I asked. "Fine but you better behave" Darry said "Do you even know me" I asked and he chuckled. "The people here are stuck up" Darry said "I'll try" I said and we went to the bus stop "Give us a hug" Dally said. I hugged them "Be good" Soda said "I will" I said "Bye sis" Pony said "Bye" I said and they got on the bus. "Okay now I have work so take some money and get yourself a snack" Darry said. "Okay" I said and he gave me some money "Be good" Darry said and I hugged him. "See you later" I said and he went to the back of the hotel to start working so I went to the cafe. "What will you be getting" Lady asked "A cookie" I said and she gave me the cookie and I paid her. I saw some butter on the counter so I took two packs and I found a door so I rubbed butter all over it and I hid behind a wall. I saw an employee touch the handle "What the heck" Guy said and I laughed. I felt someone touch my shoulder "Greg come here" Man said and Greg came over. Greg looked at me "Kid who are you here with" Greg asked "My older brother is working on the hotel" I said "Let's go see him" Greg said. We went to the construction area and Darry's old friend named Robert came over to us. "Hello Greg" Robert said "This kid has a brother working on the hotel" Greg said "I know her" Robert said. "Can you get him down here please" Greg said "Darry I need you" Robert yelled and Darry came down a ladder. He sighed when he saw me "I'm her brother so what did she do" Darry asked "Well there was butter on one of our handles for the supple closet" Greg said. "I'll deal with her and she will come and clean it up" Darry said "That's not really necessary" Greg said. "She made the mess so she will take responsibility and clean it up" Darry said "I will let my boss know" Greg said. He walked away and Darry looked at me "Are you crazy Abby Lynn" Darry asked "Darry not here please" I said. "I told you to behave" Darry said and he brought me over to a stool "Darry there are a lot of people around" I said. I noticed that some men were looking at us "Okay boys back to work" Robert yelled and they all groaned. "Go help clean the mess and apologize then go to the room" Darry said and I ran upstairs. I went to the closet "Hey" I said and Greg gave me a towel "Clean up the handle" Greg said. I washed the handle "There" I said then Darry came "Apologize now" Darry said "Sorry" I said. "The right way" Darry said and he swatted my butt five times "I'm sorry for making a mess" I said. "Alright well don't make a mess again and we won't have anymore problems" Greg said "Come on" Darry said. We went to the room and we ate burgers "Sorry for pranking them" I said "I know you are" Darry said. We finished eating and I watched TV "Can I stay up late" I asked "No since we have a two hour long drive tomorrow" Darry said. I whined and I got some clothes "I'm gonna take a shower" I said and I went to the bathroom. I took a shower and I sang Welcome To The Jungle when I heard Darry bang on the door. "Hurry up I have to pee" Darry said "Hold on" I said and I got dressed and I sat on one of the beds. Darry came out of the bathroom and he laid down on the other bed "Get some sleep" Darry said "Night" I said. I heard Darry snoring so I went over to his bed and I laid down next to him and he opened his eyes. "Get some sleep Abby so your not tired in the morning" Darry said "Night big bro" I said "Night baby sis" Darry said. "I'm not a baby" I said "Get some sleep it's late" Darry said and a couple of minutes later we fell asleep.