18•Rumble

Abby's POV

Today is Saturday and right now I am watching Friends when Tim Shepherd came in into the house. Tim rubbed the top of my head "Hey Abby is Darry home" Tim asked "He's in the shower" I said. I got a coke out of the refrigerator and I gave Tim a beer "Thanks" Tim said "No problem" I said. "Ready for the rumble later" Tim asked "I dont know if Darry will let me go" I said. Then Darry came out "Hey Abby, Tim" Darry said making breakfast. "So Curtis ready for the rumble" Tim asked "Yep" Darry said. "Can I go" I asked "Abby we have gone over this you cant go until your fourteen" Darry said. "That's in six months" I whined "Curtis let her go we'll watch out for her" Tim said "Please" I asked. "Let me think about it" Darry said "Fine" I said and the boys came in. "Hey Tim" Soda said "Hey Sodapop" Tim said "Tim" Dally said. They started wrestling "Dont break anything" Darry said. We watched Under Seige "I'm going to take a shower" Pony said. Tim left and Darry made lunch and I went to the kitchen "Darry" I said. "Abby I thought about it and I will let you be in the rumble" Darry said "Thank you" I yelled. I hugged him "Your welcome but you need to stay by me or one of us the whole time" Darry said. "Okay" I said and I went to the living room "Why did you yell" Soda asked. "I'm going to the rumble" I said "Awesome" Two-Bit yelled "Calm down" Dally said. We ate lunch and I walked around town and I saw Tim and Curly. "So did Darry let you in" Tim asked "In what" Curly said "The rumble" Tim said. "He is letting me in" I said "Cool" Curly said "You better get home its getting dark" Tim said. I ran home and the gang was getting ready "After the rumble there will be a party at Bucks" Dally said. "Soda and I will go" Steve said "Okay guys watch out for Abby" Darry said. "Guys its time to go" Two-Bit said "Let's go" Dally yelled and we left "Abby stay by one of us the whole time" Darry said. "Okay" I said and I jumped on Soda's back "If the cops show you three need to run out of there" Darry said. "Ain't nobody going to call the cops in this neighborhood they know better" Steve yelled. When we got there we saw the Shepherd gang "Hey Darry" Tim said "Hey Abby" Curly said. "Hey" I said and four mustang's came "There here" Dally said. The socs came up to us and Paul Larson came up to Darry "Hello Darry" Paul said. "Sup Paul" Darry said with a smirk and Curly looked at me. "What's up" Curly asked "They used to play football in high school" I said. Then the Cobras came "Darry, Paul" Ace said "Ace" Paul said and Eyeball looked at me. Darry punched Paul and I punched Bob and we started fighting "Greasers" Dally yelled. I helped Pony and Johnny when I accidentally punched Steve. "Jeez Abby" Steve said "Sorry" I said and I punched Ace in the jaw and he fell. The socs ran to there cars and the Cobras ran away "We won" Tim yelled "Party at Bucks" Two-Bit yelled. "Cool" I said "You and Pony are not going" Darry said "Why" Pony asked "You two are to young" Darry said. "Why" I asked "Its a bar" Darry said and he dragged the two of us home. I went to my room but I jumped out of my window and I went to Bucks bar. I got a coke and I saw the gang "Abby" Soda asked "Hey" I said. Soda dragged me upstairs to Dally's room "Why are we in here" I asked. "If I take you home Darry will kill you" Soda said "I didn't even drink beer" I said. "That's no excuse to come to a party with drunk people" Soda said. "I'm sorry" I said and Soda bent me over his lap "Soda please dont" I said. "You know we only do this because we love you" Soda said "I know" I said. I heard Soda taking his belt off "Soda no" I said trying to get off his lap but he held me down. "Stop your getting twenty" Soda said and I nodded then I felt his belt on my butt.
SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK
Soda picked me up and put me in his lap "I love you Abby" Soda said "Love you to" I said. "Go home and tell Darry you went to see the guys" Soda said "Okay" I said. I went home and Darry was watching TV "Where were you" Pony asked. "Out with the guys" I said "Okay tell us next time you leave" Darry said. Darry swatted my butt "Ouch that hurt" I said "That was barley a tap" Darry said. Darry took me to the bathroom "Take your pants down let me look" Darry said. I took my pants off "Why is your butt red" Darry asked. "I fell when I was racing the guys" I said "Okay get some sleep I love you" Darry said. I went to my room and I got in bed and Pony came in "Darry told me what you did but what really happened" Pony asked. "Please dont tell anyone" I said "Okay" Pony said "I snuck out to Bucks but Soda caught me" I said. "Okay get some sleep" Pony said "Night" I said "See you in the morning" Pony said and I fell asleep.