46•Day With Soda

Abby's POV

Today is Thursday and right now I am asleep when Darry came in "Abby wake up" Darry said and we went downstairs. "I'm going out with Johnny and Dally today" Pony said "I have conferences at the middle school today" Darry said. Darry and Pony left while Soda made breakfast and I sat on the counter. "Are you aloud to do that" Soda asked "No" I said "I wont tell Darry" Soda said and we ate eggs. Then Steve came in "Hey Soda let's do something today since we have the day off" Steve said. "Abby come on were going to hang out in the lot" Soda said and we walked down the road "I'll find the football" Steve said. We played some catch and I climbed the tree "Abby get down before you break your arm" Soda said but I fell. I landed on Steve "Get off me Abby" Steve said and we went to the dingo "I want a burger" I said. "Okay sis" Soda said and we sat in the back when Pony, Johnny and Dally sat with us. I saw Chris cime in and I went up to him "Hey babe" I said. "Hey baby" Chris said and we kissed "Get a room" Dally said "Shut up Dallas" I said. "I have to go home because I'm grounded but I will see you later" Chris said "Okay" I said. "Skin it" Chris said and we skined it "Bye" I said and he left. I went over to the gang and Two-Bit was there but there were no seats left. "Where should I sit" I said and Soda pulled me onto his lap and I put my head on his shoulder. I started to fall asleep "Me and Abby are going home and Pony you can stay out with the gang" Soda said. "I'm tired" I said and he carried me home "I know" Soda said and we went inside and he brought me to my room. I laid down "Take a little nap" Soda said "Stay with me" I said and he laid down next to me. "Get some sleep" Soda said and I put my head on his chest and we fell asleep. We woke up to the phone ringing that was in my room "Abby answer the phone" Soda said and I answered the phone.
(Call)
Abby= Hello
Darry= Hey Abby
Abby= Hey Darry
Darry= Why didn't you answer the phone the first time
Abby= We were asleep
Darry= Okay well I will be home soon
Abby= Okay
Darry= Bye
Abby= Bye
(End)
I went downstairs and Soda was watching TV "Who was that" Soda asked "Darry" I said. "What did he want" Soda said "He should be home soon" I said and we started wrestling. Soda sat on my back "Get off me" I said "Nope" Soda said "Suck" I mumbled "What did you just say" Soda said. Soda dragged me to the bathroom and he got a bar of soap "No dont" I said. Soda put the soap in my mouth "Three minutes" Soda said and a couple of minutes later he took the soap out. We went downstairs when the gang came in "Hey guys" Johnny said "Hey" I said and we watched TV. Then Darry came in "How was it" Pony asked "Good and I got great comments from your teachers" Darry said. "Okay" Pony said and Darry made dinner and I went to the kitchen "Hey" I said. "Hey Abby how was your day" Darry asked "Good and me, Soda and the cake loving idiot went to the lot" I said. Steve came in and he hit me upside the head "I'm not an idiot" Steve said. Me, Soda, Dally and Steve played poker when me and Steve tied "Arm wrestle" Dally said. Me and Steve started arm wrestling "Guys dinner" Darry said and we ate dinner. "What did you two do today" Darry asked "She saw Chris at the dingo" Two-Bit said. "Then they did this weird think called skin it" Dally said "Me and my friends do it" I said. After dinner I went to my room and Darry came in "Night Abby" Darry said. Then Soda and Pony came in "Night" I said and they left my room and a couple of minutes later I fell asleep.