33•Cherry's House

Abby's POV

Today is Tuesday and right now I am in science class "Okay so we are going to be doing partners for the project" Ms Sturack said. "Who are the partners" Max asked "So the first group is Cherry Valance and Abby Curtis" Ms Sturack said. After school I saw Cherry "Hey" I said "Hey so can we work on the project at my house because of Dallas" Cherry said. "Sure but I need to stop by the DX and tell Soda" I said and we walked to the DX. "Hey Abby and Cherry" Soda said "I'm going over to her house to work on a project" I said. "Alright but be home by five" Soda said and we walked to her house and we went inside. "Come on" Cherry said and we went to her room "Nice" I said. "What's your room like" Cherry asked "I have movie posters and a rock band poster" I said. "What band" Cherry asked "Guns n Roses" I said "My twin brother Gleen likes that band" Cherry said. "Alright" I said and we started working on the project when the front door opened. "That's Gleen" Cherry said then Gleen came in "Hey Cherry who is she" Gleen asked. "Abby and we are working on a project for school" Cherry said. "Hey" Gleen said and he left the room and we did our project "So how is Ponyboy" Cherry asked. "Good but do you like him" I asked and Cherry blushed a little "Maybe" Cherry said. We stopped working for a bit "How about we watch TV" Cherry said "Alright" I said. We went downstairs and her Father came in "Hello Cherry who is this greaser" Mr Valance asked. "Dad this is Abby were working on a project" Cherry said "I never thought a greaser would actually do school work" Mr Valance said. "Dad stop" Cherry said "Wait until your Mother hears about this" Mr Valance said. Me and Cherry went outside "Sorry about my Dad" Cherry said "It's okay I'm used to it" I said. "Abby can you tell Pony to meet me in the lot at seven" Cherry said "Sure thing" I said. "By the way my Dad Colin he didn't mean that" Cherry said "Okay" I said and I ran to the tree house. We played cards "Abby how was school I saw you walking with Cherry Valance" Teddy said. "Alright we had a project to work on" I said "Okay" Gordie said. I walked home and I lite a cigarette and I went inside "Did you tell Darry about yesterday" Soda asked. "No" I said "Abby did you" Steve asked and I ran out of the house with the whole gang after me. Dally tackled me "Did you tell Darry" Soda asked and Darry came. "Guys I found out because my friend told me" Darry said and we went to home. Darry made dinner "Darry can I run over to Cherry's house I forgot something" I said. "Why were you at Cherry's" Dally asked "To do an project for school" I said. "Alright" Darry said "Pony she wants to see you at seven at the lot" I said and I left. I saw Cherry "Hey Abby" Cherry said "Hey I forgot my book at your house" I said. "Come on" Cherry said and we went to her room and I found my book. "What is she still doing here" Colin asked "Dad she forgot her book" Cherry said. "Fine but I better not see you hanging out with this greaser again" Colin said and I left her house and I walked home. I saw Cherry and Pony kiss in the lot and I ran home "Hey" I said "Hey Abby" Soda said. Then Pony came in "Guys I'm dating Cherry" Pony said. "Dally you owe me five dollars" Steve said "Awesome Pony" Johnny said and Dally gave Steve five dollars. We ate dinner and we heard it raining outside then some thunder "Guys get some sleep" Darry said. I went to Darry's room and I laid in his bed until Darry came in. "Hey Abby what are you doing in here" Darry asked "I dont like thunderstorms" I said. Darry laid down next to me "I know but it will be over by the morning" Darry said. I put my head on his stomach "Love you Darry" I said "Love you to" Darry said. I heard thunder and I saw lighting and I hugged Darry tighter. "Get some sleep it will be over soon" Darry said and he kissed my forehead. "Night" I said "Night Abby" Darry said and a couple of minutes later we fell asleep.