36•Report Cards

Abby's POV

Today is Monday and right now I am in health class before the bell rang "Remember that your report cards will be sent in the mail today" Ms Ballack said. I waited outside for Pony and Johnny "Hey" Pony said "Hey" I said and we went to the DX. "Hey guys" Soda said "Hey Soda" Johnny said "I'm here to" Steve said. "Nobody cares" I said and Steve kicked me "There sending report cards later" Pony said. We went home but I went to the tree house "Hey babe" I said and me and Chris kissed. "I knock" Teddy said "Twenty" I said "I got to go see you guys tomorrow" Vern said. Chris walked home with me "See you later baby" Chris said and we kissed "I love you" I said. "Love you to" Chris said and I went inside my house and the gang was watching TV. Then the mail came "Soda get the mail" Darry said and Soda went outside. Soda came back with the mail "What did we get" Darry asked. "My bonus check from last week and report cards" Soda said and we went to the kitchen. "Alright Pony let's see what you got" Darry said and he looked at the report card "What does it say" Pony asked. "Stright A's in all your classes" Darry said "Good job" Johnny said "Alright now Abby's report card" Darry said. Darry looked the report card but he didn't say anything "What does it say" Soda asked. "All A's except for history class which is a C" Darry said "I tried to get my grade up" I mumbled. "How is your grade a C" Darry asked "Were learning about Egypt temples and artifacts but it's hard for me" I said. "Abby you could have asked me or Pony to help you" Darry said "I'm sorry" I said. I went to my room when Darry came in "Hey" Darry said "If you are here to tell me about my grade I'm sorry" I said. "No I came to see what you are working on in history" Darry asked. I showed him my work book "Wow and your learning all of this" Darry asked. "Yep and we have one quiz every week" I said "Really that seems like alot" Darry asked. "It is and the teacher tells us about the quiz the day before so we dont have time to study" I said. "I'll talk to your teacher about it at the conference I have next week" Darry said "Alright" I said. I went to the tree house "Hey Abby" Gordie said and me and Chris kissed. "I have to go because my Dad wants me to clean the house and get him more beer" Teddy said "Why do you still listen to him" Vern said. "I dont want him to beat me up" Teddy said "Just come here or one of our houses if something happens" Chris said. "Okay thanks guys for looking out for me" Teddy said "No problem your our friend" I said. "What time is it" Vern asked "Six" Chris said "I have to go to for dinner" Vern said and they left. Thirty minutes later me, Chris and Gordie walked around town. "I hope Teddy's alright" Gordie said "Same" I said "Why hasn't his Mother seen how bad his Father treats him" Chris asked. I lite a cigarette "I dont know" I said "Bye guys" Gordie said "Bye" Chris said. Gordie ran home and Chris walked me home "See you tomorrow" Chris said. "Chris since there is no school tomorrow I might spend the day with my brothers since Darry and Soda have tomorrow off from work if that's okay" I said. "I know Darry works alot so you can spend tomorrow with them it's fine" Chris said. "Are you sure" I asked "Abby go spend time with your brothers" Chris said. "Okay" I said and we kissed then Soda came out with the trash and he ran inside. "Abby is kissing" Soda yelled then the gang looked out the window "Idiots" I yelled. Chris chuckled "See you soon" Chris said "Okay and let me know if you hear anything about Teddy" I asked. "Alright same thing if you hear anything" Chris said and I went inside "Hey Abby" Soda said "Hey" I said. We ate dinner "Thanks Darry" Pony said "Your welcome" Darry said then the phone rang. "I got it" Soda said and he answered the phone "Who is it" Steve asked "Dally is in jail" Soda said. We ate chocolate cake "Darry you are out of cake" Steve said "I know because you and Two-Bit eat it all" Darry said. "Dont blame us" Two-Bit said "Then who else would we blame" Johnny said. The gang left and we watched TV "I'm bored can we watch a movie" I said. "Sure what movie" Darry asked "Tim told me about one that him and Curly watched called Pulp Fiction" Soda said. "Did he say how good it was" Pony asked "Ya he said it's one of his favorite movies" Soda said. "Get popcorn for us Darry" Pony said and Darry made the popcorn. We watched the movie "Cool" I said "You love anything with action" Darry said. "Be quiet guys I'm watching the movie" I said and we finished watching the movie. After the movie I went to my room when Pony came in and we started wrestling. Pony sat on my back "Get off" I said then Soda and Darry came in. "Guys get ready for bed" Darry said and I got in my bed "Night Abby we love you" Soda said. They kissed my forehead "Night guys" I said "Night" Darry said and they left my room and a couple of minutes later I fell asleep.