28•Darry's Girlfriend

Abby's POV

Today is Monday and right now I am asleep when Darry came in "Abby wake up" Darry said "No" I said. "Abby there is no school today" Darry said and I got out of bed and we went downstairs "Hey Abby" Steve said. "Hey" I said and we ate breakfast "Guys I'm going out" Darry said "Out where you dont have work today" Soda said. "I'm going out with someone" Darry said "Is it a girl" Dally asked "Maybe" Darry said. "Who is it" I asked "She is coming over later tonight" Darry said. Darry left "Darry has a girlfriend" I said "Apparently" Pony said "It's cool maybe he will let you guys go to parties" Two-Bit said. "No he wouldn't" I said "Shes right" Soda said "How long has he been dating" Johnny said. "We have no idea" Soda said "Let's follow Darry" Dally said "Ya" I said. We found Darry at the ice cream shop with a lady "Hey Makenzie you look amazing" Darry said. "You do to Darry" Makenzie said and they kissed "Barf" Dally said. "What was that" Makenzie asked "I dont know but are you ready to meet the gang and my siblings later" Darry said. "Yes" Makenzie said and we ran home "So now we know who he has been dating" I said. "Let's make the house look nice for his girlfriend" Soda said "Okay" Steve said. "Alright Steve you clean the living room with Two-Bit and Abby you clean the bedrooms" Soda said "Okay" I said. "Dally, Pony and Johnny can clean the kitchen and I'll help Abby" Soda said "Okay" Pony said. I ran to my room and I cleaned my room then I helped Soda clean his and Pony's room. An hour later we all laid on the couch "Finally" Two-Bit said "You didn't do anything" Steve said. We heard Darry's truck pull in the driveway "Guys there is someone I want you to meet" Darry said. Makenzie came in "Hi" I said "Guys this is my girlfriend Makenzie and these are Abby, Soda, Pony, Johnny, Dally, Steve and Two-Bit" Darry said. "Hey guys" Makenzie said "Hey" Soda said "Guys we are going out on a date so Soda your in charge" Darry said. They walked down the street "Were home alone" Dally yelled and we jumped on the couch. We went outside and we threw rocks in the air but Two-Bit broke the truck window. "Soda" I yelled and Soda came out "What happened" Soda asked "Two-Bit broke the truck window" Pony said. "What do we do" Johnny said "I dont know" Soda said and we saw Darry coming down the road with Makenzie. We ran inside and we pretended to watch TV when Darry and Makenzie came in. "Hey guys" Darry said "Hey" I said "Bye Darry see you tomorrow" Makenzie said. They kissed and Makenzie left and we watched TV "Tell him" Dally said. "Tell me what" Darry asked "Nothing" Soda said "Soda what happened" Darry said. Two-Bit ran out the door "I'll go get him" Steve said and he chased Two-Bit "What did Two-Bit do" Darry asked. "He broke your truck window" Johnny said "How" Darry asked "We were throwing rocks into the air" Dally said. "Sorry" I said "Abby you shouldn't leave the house your grounded" Darry said. "Sorry Darry" I said then Steve came back with Two-Bit "Darry I'm sorry" Two-Bit said "Alright" Darry said. "Come on Johnny" Dally said and the four left and Darry made us dinner. I went to my room when Soda came in and we started wrestling and he sat on my back. "Get off" I said "No" Soda said "Darry" I yelled and Darry came in "Soda get off her" Darry said. Soda started bouncing on my back "Soda it hurts" I said and Darry grabbed Soda. Darry swatted Soda's butt and I went downstairs and Pony was stirring the pot and it was pasta. "Pasta again" I whined "Abby just eat it" Pony said "Fine" I said. Darry and Soda came downstairs and we ate dinner and Soda was squirming in his chair. "Abby I'm sorry" Soda said "Alright" I said and we finished eating dinner and I went to my room. I got ready for bed when there was a knock on my window and it was Chris. "Hey babe" I said and we kissed "How you doing" Chris asked "Good" I said. "Alright how about we hang out tomorrow morning and go to the lake" Chris asked. "Sure that sounds fun" I said and we kissed "Abby is someone in your room" Pony asked. "Bye" I said and Chris climbed down the tree then my brothers came in. "Night Abby" Darry said and I got in my bed "Love you sis" Soda said. "Love you guys" I said "See you in the morning" Pony said and they left my room and I fell asleep.