70•Steve's House

Abby's POV

Today is Sunday and right now I am at Steve's house with Soda and Steve "I have to go get Pony from school so stay out of trouble Abby" Soda said. "If you brought your key I could be home listening to my walkman" I said and Steve chuckled and Soda left. "Your crazy" Steve said then Mark came in "Hey guys" Mark said "Hey" I said "Dad can I go out tonight with Soda and the gang to see a movie" Steve asked. "Son you know that you can only go to work and Soda's house for three hours while you are grounded" Mark said. "What did you do" I asked "He snuck out with Soda" Mark said and Steve stood up "Please I will come home right after the movie" Steve said. "Sorry son" Mark said "Dad please you are being unreasonable" Steve said "Steve Jacob you stop this right now" Mark said. "Don't say my middle name" Steve said "Then do not give me an attitude now watch TV while I mow the lawn" Mark said. He went outside and Steve got his sweatshirt and he called the high school "Soda meet us at the drive in" Steve said. He hung up and we went to his room and we climbed out his window and we ran to the drive in and we saw Soda and Pony. I saw the guys "Hey Abby" Chris said and we kissed "Hey" I said "Abby come here" Soda said "See you guys tomorrow" I said. I sat with Soda, Steve and Pony and the movie started "Oh crap" Soda said "What" Pony asked. "Steve your Dad just showed up" Soda said "I'm dead" Steve said and we ran to the snack stand. "Steve Jacob Randle" Mark said and we turned around "Dad hi" Steve said "Get in the car right now" Mark said. "See you guys later" Steve said and Mark grabbed his ear and they left and we walked home "I have to get my backpack" I said. "Okay but knock first" Sods said "Okay" I said and I ran to Steve's house and I went inside. I heard Steve getting punished in his room "Steve Randle I told you not to leave but you sneak out" Mark yelled. "Dad stop please" Steve said crying when the smacking noises stopped "Steve calm down it's okay" Mark said "I'm sorry" Steve said crying. "Calm down bud it's over" Mark said "I'm tired" Steve said and I heard the door open when Mark came in the living room. "I came to get my sweatshirt but I just walked in" I said "Okay I will see you later" Mark said and I walked home. I went inside "What took so long" Soda asked "Nothing" I said and I went to my room and I did my homework. I heard someone knocking on my window and Chris was here and I opened the window. We sat on the roof "How are you doing" Chris asked and we kissed "Good" I said "That's nice" Chris said. I lite a cigarette and I gave him a cigarette when Darry stuck his head out the window "Abby it's time for bed" Darry said. "A few more minutes" I asked "Ten more minutes" Darry said and he went inside the house. "So how was camping" Chris asked "Two-Bit threw me in the freezing lake" I said and he chuckled "Tomorrow we can walk around town with the guys" Chris said. "Okay" I said and Eyeball went inside the house then Darry and Eyeball poked there heads out the window "Chris let's go" Eyeball said. "Abby you have to get ready for bed" Darry said "See you tomorrow" Chris said and we kissed "Come on or I will drag you home" Eyeball said. They left and I went inside and Darry rubbed my head "Get changed" Darry said and I went to the bathroom. I got changed and someone banged on the door "Abby open up" Soda said and I went to my room. I laid down then Darry and Pony came in "Night sis" Pony said "Night" I said "So what are you gonna do tomorrow" Darry asked. "Just hang out with my friends" I said "I will let you stay up later tomorrow since you have been on a good track record" Darry said. "Thanks Darry" I said and Pony turned my light off and they left my room and a couple of minutes later I fell asleep.