48•Bucks

Abby's POV

Today is Saturday and right now I am walking around town when I saw Ace and Eyeball "Come on I got some stuff for you guys" Ace said. We went to his house and Ace got a gun "Wow" Billy said "What type of gun is it" Vince asked. "Just a normal pistol" Ace said and they set up pepsi cans "Abby take a shot" Charlie said. "Do you know how to shot it" Eyeball asked "Yep I shot one before" I said. I shot all the cans "Awesome" Ace said and I lite a cigarette and I went home and Soda was watching TV with Steve. "Hey" I said "Hey Abby" Soda said and I went to my room when Dally came in the house "I'm going to a party at Buck's bar tonight" Dally yelled. Darry came in my room "So how are you doing about yesterday" Darry asked "Alright" I said. "Okay" Darry said "Darry can I ask you something" I asked "You can ask me anything" Darry said. "Then can I go to Buck's bar tonight" I asked "No" Darry said "Why" I asked. Darry swatted my butt twice "You are to young to even step a foot inside one of Buck's parties" Darry said. "Fine" I said and he kissed my forehead "I'm just doing it to keep you safe but maybe when your older I will let you go with Soda" Darry said. "Okay" I said and he left my room "I'm going to Buck's with Two-Bit and Steve" Dally yelled. I got my sweatshirt and I went downstairs "I'm going to see the guys" I said "Be home by dinner" Darry said. I ran to Buck's bar and I snuck in through the back and I went to the bar "Curtis what are you doing here" Buck asked. "Dont tell my brothers that I was here" I said "I won't but they might" Buck said and I turned around. Dally, Steve and Two-Bit were standing behind me "Outside" Dally said and the four of us went outside. Steve sat me on the steps outside "What are you doing here" Two-Bit asked. "I wanted to come" I said "I'll take her back" Steve said "Okay" Dally said and Steve grabbed my arm. "Ow Steve" I said "You cant come to Buck's bar" Steve said "Why not" I said "We all know Darry will spank you" Steve said. "Let me go" I said and Steve pulled me into an alleyway "I'm punishing you the way I think you should be since we both know Darry will kill you" Steve said. "No" I said "After the attitude you just gave me you deserve it" Steve said. Steve sat on an old chair "Over my lap" Steve said "No please dont" I said. "Darry also gave me permission to spank you so get over my lap and I wont ask again" Steve said. I bent over his lap "Dont do this Steve" I said "Abby hold still" Steve said. Steve took his belt off "Steve not the belt please" I said "Abby the faster you stop complaining the faster we can get this done" Steve said. "Okay" I said and Steve raised his arm "I'm starting" Steve said and I felt his belt on my butt.
SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK
Steve picked me up and he put me in his lap "We do that because we care about you so much" Steve said. "Okay" I said crying and Steve hugged me "Calm down its over" Steve said "It hurts" I said. "I know" Steve said "I wont give you an attitude again" I said. "That was the hardest thing I had to do so dont make me do it again" Steve said. We walked back to my house "I'm sorry" I said "I know you are now I will talk to your brothers" Steve said. We went inside "What's wrong Abby" Pony asked "I found her at Buck's but I took care of it" Steve said. "Thanks Steve for bringing her back" Darry said and I went to my room when Soda came in. Soda gave me some food "You went to Buck's bar" Soda asked "I'm sorry Soda" I said and Soda hugged me "I know you are" Soda said. Darry and Pony came in "It's past your bedtime" Darry said and I got in my bed. "Night Abby" Pony said "Night" I said and they left my room and a couple of minutes later I fell asleep.