57•A Mistake

Abby's POV

Today is Monday and right now I am with the Cobras "Let's go to Milo's junkyard" Ace said. We got in his car "Milo is out until two but we have to watch out for his dog Chopper" I said. "How do you know" Eyeball asked "I went to the junkyard for something" I said "What was the thing" Billy asked. "When we went to look for Ray Brower" I said "Who is Ray Brower" Vince asked. "A kid that died a month and a half ago" Ace said and we arrived and we jumped the fence. "We need to watch out" I said and we walked around when we saw Milo "You kids" Milo yelled. There was barbed wire on the fence "Crap" Billy said then the cops came. "Hands up" McCoy said and he arrested us and he put us in his van "I'm dead" I said. When we arrived we sat in the holding cell "I'm gonna call Darry and Billy you call your folks" McCoy said. I sat next to Eyeball when Darry and Soda came over to the holding cell "Let's go" Soda said. We went outside "Go to your room when we get home" Darry said and we got in the truck. When we got home I ran to my room and I heard them talking outside the door so I listened to them. "What are we gonna give her" Soda asked "You give her twenty with the belt and I'll give her some with the brush" Darry said. I sat on my bed when there was a knock "Abby" Soda said "Come in" I said and they came in. "Get up and pants off" Darry said and I took my pants off and Soda sat next to me. "I'm sorry" I said "We know but this has to happen" Soda said and he bent me over his lap and he took his belt off. "Soda please don't" I said "Sorry Abby we have to" Soda said "I'll be in my room for when you guys are done" Darry said. Darry left my room "Soda please don't do this" I said "You got arrested again" Soda said and I felt the belt on my butt.
SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK
Soda picked me up and put me in his lap "Hug me Soda" I said crying and he hugged me. "Abby you have to go see Darry because he wants to punish you also" Soda said. "No please it hurts" I said "I know but I don't think you will get alot then when this is done we can lay down and go to bed" Soda said. "Okay" I said "Alright now go see Darry" Soda said and I went to Darry's room "Hey" Darry said. "I'm sorry Darry it hurts please don't punish me again" I said crying "Your getting ten with the brush" Darry said. "No please" I said crying and I backed into a corner "Come here" Darry said and I walked over to him. He bent me over his lap "Please don't" I said "Your only getting ten" Darry said and I nodded and I felt the brush on my butt.
SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK
Darry picked me up and put me in his lap when Soda came in "I'm sorry" I said crying. "We know calm down" Darry said and Soda hugged me "Let's watch a movie" Soda said. We went downstairs and we watched Child's Play "Wow" I said and Darry got us popcorn. After the movie I played cards with Soda when the gang came in "Hey guys" Dally said. Pony sat next to me and Darry gave us food and we ate and I lite a cigarette "Smoke that outside" Darry said. I went outside and Dally came out "Tim told me that you got arrested" Dally said "Ya sorry" I said. "Alright just don't get arrested" Dally said "Okay" I said and we went inside the house. We ate dinner and we finished eating and I did the dishes when Darry came over to me. "Go get ready for bed" Darry said "Fine" I said and I went to my room when Pony came in and sat next to me. "I heard about today" Pony said "Sorry" I said then Soda and Darry came in "Time for bed" Darry said and I laid down. They kissed my forehead "Get some sleep" Soda said "Night guys" I said. "See you in the morning" Pony said and they left my room and a couple of minutes later I fell asleep.