44•Sandy

Abby's POV

Today is Monday and right now I am asleep when Pony came in "Wake up" Pony said. "No" I said and Darry came in "Abby wake up" Darry said and we went downstairs for breakfast. Soda had a towel around his waist "Soda put some boxers or pants on" Darry said. "Sorry" Soda said and he ran upstairs and I ate breakfast when Dally came in. "Hey guys" Dally said "Hey" I said then Steve, Johnny and Two-Bit "Hey guys" Two-Bit said. We left for school when I saw Chris "Hey babe" I said and we kissed. "Are you coming over later" Teddy asked "Sure" I said. I saw Sandy kissing Bob Sheldon "Isn't that your brothers girlfriend" Vern said. "Ya but that's not my brother" I said and she saw me "Dont tell Sodapop about this" Sandy said. "Crap" I said and we ran to school and I went to music class but I couldn't focus on my work. The teacher came over "Abby pay attention" Mr Major said. "Okay" I said and the bell rang and I left the building and I saw the guys. "I just need to go to the DX" I said "Alright we will see you later" Gordie said. I ran to the DX and Soda was in the garage with Sandy "Hey sis" Soda said. "Oh hey" Sandy said "Hey Soda" I said and Steve came into the garage "Hey Abby" Steve said. "Hey Steve" I said and Sandy tripped me "My bad" Sandy said. "Sandy what was that for" Soda asked "I slipped" Sandy said and she left "Are you okay" Soda asked. "Ya I'm fine" I said and I went to the tree house "Deal me in" I said and Teddy gave me some cards. After two hours I went home and I got the mail and there were some checks but there was a letter from Sandy. I put the mail on the table when Darry came in "Darry" I said "Where is everyone" Darry asked. "They went to the dingo" I said "Okay" Darry said "Sandy sent a letter for Soda" I said. "What was it about" Darry asked "I dont know" I said and Darry read the letter. "Sandy is pregnant but it's not Soda's baby and she is moving to Florida on Wednesday" Darry said. "I saw Sandy kissing a soc today" I said "We got to tell Soda" Darry said. Then Soda and the gang came in "Hey guys" Pony said "Hey" I said and Soda went to his room. Darry knocked on the door "Come in" Soda said and we sat on his bed "We need to talk about something" I said. "What is it" Soda asked "We got a letter from Sandy" Darry said and Soda read it. "Oh" Soda said and I hugged him "You okay" I asked "No" Soda said. Then Pony came in "What's wrong Soda" Pony asked "Sandy is pregnant and it's not mine" Soda said. There was a knock on the front door "Soda your girlfriend's here" Dally yelled. We went downstairs "Hey babe do you want to hang out" Sandy asked. "No Sandy" Soda said "Why" Sandy said "Sandy I know your cheating on me" Soda said. Sandy looked at me "You told him" Sandy yelled and she slapped my face. "I saw the letter" Soda said "Goodbye" Sandy said and she left. Darry made dinner while I watched TV and I lite a cigarette "Dinners ready" Pony said. We ate dinner "Soda come downstairs" Darry yelled "Abby go get him" Steve said. I went upstairs and I knocked on his door "Soda can I come in" I asked. "Whatever" Soda said and I went inside the room and I sat next to him "Are you okay" I asked. "I guess" Soda said "Come eat dinner" I said "I'm not hungry" Soda said and Darry came in. "Abby it's time for bed" Darry said "A few more minutes" I whined "You have school tomorrow" Darry said. I went to my room and I got ready for bed when Pony came in "Night sis" Pony said. "Night" I said and Darry came in "Get some sleep" Darry said and they kissed my forehead. Soda came in "Night Abby" Soda said "Night guys" I said and they left my room. I read a comic book about vampires and a couple of minutes later I fell asleep.