77•Buck's With Pony

Abby's POV

Today is Saturday and right now I am getting ready for bed "Get some sleep" Soda said "Night" I said. Soda left my room when Pony came in "I'm going to a party want to come" Pony asked. "I guess" I said and we climbed out the window and we walked to Buck's bar "You can't have any beer" Pony said. "Fine" I said and we went inside and we got some cokes and we sat in the back "We will only stay for an hour" Pony said. Then I saw Two-Bit and Steve "Steve and Two-Bit just got here" I said "Crap" Pony said and they came over to us. "What are you two doing here" Two-Bit asked "We wanted to come" I said "Both of you are going home" Steve said. He dragged us down the road when we saw Soda and Dally "Where did you both go" Soda asked. Dally grabbed my arm "We went to Buck's bar but it was my idea" Pony said "What if something happened to you guys" Dally yelled. "How would we tell Darry that you both got arrested or maybe even killed because you both were doing something stupid" Soda said. They dragged us home "Go to your rooms" Dally said and I went to my room when Dally came in "I'm sorry" I said. "Abby what happened" Dally asked "We snuck out my bedroom window and went to Buck's bar" I said. "Even though I sneak out sometimes it doesn't mean that you can't be doing that" Dally said "Sorry" I said. He hugged me "It's okay now Soda will be in a couple of minutes" Dally said and he left my room when Soda came in. "You haven't gotten into any trouble since you played chicken a few weeks ago" Soda said "I know" I said and I gulped. "Abby what you did tonight was very wrong" Soda said "I'm sorry Soda but I just wanted to go" I said. "You have gone to Buck's bar so many times" Soda said "I know" I said "Abby you have to stop going to Buck's because it's dangerous" Soda said. He sat next to me and I scooted away from him "Don't do this please" I said. "I didn't spank Pony so I won't spank you" Soda said "Why" I said. "I'm gonna call Darry tonight and tell him not to spank you guys anymore" Soda said and I looked at him. "You always try to get us out of trouble" I said "Darry did the same for us when we got in trouble with mom and dad" Soda said. "Now Darry won't let me come tomorrow" I said "I'll talk to him" Soda said "When was a time that Darry got us out of trouble" I asked. He sat next to me "You were eight and you were watching TV but I changed the channel and you got mad so you threw a glass cup and it shattered so dad came into the living room and dad asked us who threw the cup and you looked like you were gonna cry so Darry told dad that he did it" Soda said. "What did dad do" I asked "What do you think he did" Soda said "What did he do to Darry when he took the fall" I asked. "Dad spanked him with a spoon and lectured him about how he was old enough not to throw tantrums" Soda said. "Did I ever tell mom and dad" I asked and he rubbed my head and I looked up at him. "No but you went to Darry's room when dad finished punishing him and you hugged Darry until you fell asleep" Soda said. I smiled "Did mom and dad ever find out about him taking the blame" I asked "They knew that he takes the blame sometimes" Soda said. I started crying "I miss them" I said and he hugged me "I miss them to but they are always looking down upon us" Soda said. "What about the gang" I asked "Them also" Soda said and I tickled him then Pony and Dally came in my room. Dally held my arms up and Pony tickled me under my chin "Stop it Pony" I said. "Okay guys let her go so she doesn't get all crazy before bed" Soda said and Dally let me go. Dally threw me on the bed and I laughed and Soda gave me a noogie "Alright time for bed" Soda said. They kissed my forehead "Night guys" I said "Night sis" Pony said and they left my room. "Get some sleep" Dally said and he closed my door and a couple of minutes later I fell asleep.