89•Back To School

Abby's POV

Today is Friday and right now I am eating breakfast when Pony and Dally came into the kitchen. "Abby come on" Dally said and we left the house when we saw Johnny "Hey guys" Johnny said. "Hey man" Dally said and we walked down the road when I saw the guys. "See you boys later" I said and I walked over to the guys and I put my arm around Chris. "Hey baby" Chris said and we kissed "What did your brothers get you for Christmas" Teddy asked. "I got a skateboard and some posters" I said and we walked inside the building "See you guys later" Vern said. Teddy and I walked down the hallway towards our classrooms "How are things with you and Chris" Teddy asked. "We're doing great" I said "I got a crush on Elizabeth Peterson" Teddy said "That's awesome" I said. We walked into the gymnasium and we sat on the bleachers when Chris came over to us. "Hey guys" Chris said "Where did you go" Teddy asked "I had to go drop off a packet to my science teacher" Chris said. I put my arm around his shoulder and Chris kissed my cheek and I smiled at him. "Teddy tell Chris who you have a crush on" I said "Elizabeth Peterson" Teddy said. "She talks about you in math class" Chris said "She talks about me" Teddy asked. "Yes and she calls you cute" Chris said and Teddy smiled when Elizabeth walked over to us. I pointed towards Elizabeth "Hi Teddy" Elizabeth said and Teddy blushed "Hey Elizabeth how are you" Teddy asked. "Can we talk about something" Elizabeth said and they walked over to the other side of the gymnasium. I watched them walk away when I saw them kiss "They're kissing" I said and Chris smirked. "I think Teddy's got himself a girlfriend" Chris said and I kissed his cheek "Let's go home" I said. The four of us walked over to our lockers and we grabbed out textbooks before we walked out of the school. "It looks like Teddy's walking her home" Gordie said and we watched the two of them when Teddy spotted us. "I'll tell you what happens later" Teddy yells and Vern gave him a thumbs up. I walked down the road with the guys when we saw Pony, Johnny and Dally coming towards us. "Hey Abby" Pony said "Hey" I said "Where's the kid with the glasses" Dally asked. "His name is Teddy" I said "I'm not gonna remember that" Dally said and I smacked him upside the head. "How was school" Johnny asked "It was fine" I said as I kissed Chris "I love you" Chris said. "I love you to" I said before I started to walk away with Dally, Pony and Johnny. "I had a history test today and I passed" Pony said "I got in trouble during gym class today" Dally said. "Why" I asked "I climbed on top of the bleachers and I threw a dodgeball at someone's face" Dally said. "So what happened" Pony asked "I got paddled by the gym teacher five times so now Darry has to sign a slip" Dally said. "He's going to ground you" I said and we walked inside the house "Hey guys" Darry said and I turned the TV on. "I need you to sign something from school" Dally said and he handed Darry the note. "What is this about" Darry asked "I got in trouble during gym class" Dally said and Darry read the note. "Why would you disobey your teacher" Darry asked "I didn't feel like jogging today" Dally said. "You're grounded for two days" Darry said "That's so unfair" Dally said and Darry looked at him. "You're not supposed to get in trouble at school" Darry said and I walked upstairs into Soda and Pony's bedroom. "Hey Abby" Pony said and I sat on his bed "What are you doing" I asked and he looked towards me. "I'm working on some homework for my biology class" Pony said and I grabbed his rubber ball. "Your teacher already assigned homework" I asked "Yes" Pony said and he wrote something on a piece of paper. "All of my teachers showed us movies" I said "That's cool" Pony said when Darry walked into the bedroom. "It's time for bed guys" Darry said and I tossed Pony the rubber ball before walking into my bedroom. "My history teacher showed us Bill And Ted's Excellent Adventure today" I said and I laid down in my bed. "That sounds nice" Darry said and I looked at him "Have you ever watched it" I asked. "I've always wanted to" Darry said "I should show it you" I said and Darry turned the lights off. "You can show me soon" Darry said before he walked out of my bedroom and I fell asleep.