35•Detention With Pony

Abby's POV

Today is Monday and right now I am asleep when Pony came in my room with an air horn. "Wake up" Pony said "No" I said then Pony sat on me "Now" Pony said and I chased him downstairs. We started wrestling when Darry came in the living room "Guys stop" Darry said. We ate breakfast "Who wants the last piece of bacon" Soda asked. "Me" I said "No me" Pony said but Soda ate it and me, Pony and Johnny walked to school. I went to math class with Chris "You okay" Chris asked "Ya I'm fine" I said. During lunch Pony came over and stole my banana "Give that back" I said "No" Pony said. I tripped him then we started wrestling when two teachers pulled us off of each other. Pony was trying to get to me "What are you two doing" Teacher asked but the other teacher was Mr Simes. "Pony and Abby come on" Mr Simes said and we went to the office and we waited in the lobby when Ms Lanka came out. "I called your guys brother and he will be here soon" Ms Lanka said and we nodded. Then Darry came in and he looked at us "Hi Ms Lanka I'm Darry" Darry said. "Hi so today they were fighting in the cafeteria" Ms Lanka said "Alright so what's there punishment" Darry asked. "Detention today and tomorrow" Ms Lanka said "Alright can I have a few minutes to talk to them alone" Darry said. "Yes" Ms Lanka said and she left the room and Darry shut the door. "Darry were sorry" Pony said "He stole my banana at lunch" I said. "You were not going to eat it anyway" Pony said "What about this morning" Darry asked "He came in my room with an air horn" I said. "Get to class and we will finish this talk with Soda later" Darry said "Fine" I said and we went to our next classes. After school me and Pony went to the library and I sat at a table in the back with Pony. We didn't even look at each other when Ms Lanka came in the library. "Okay so all of you are going to stay in your seats for the hour that your in here" Ms Lanka said. She sat at the desk in the front and I looked at Pony and he looked at me but we didn't say anything and an hour later we were aloud to leave "I'm sorry Pony" I said. "It's okay now come on we still have that talk with Darry" Pony said. "I dont wanna talk with him" I said "Come on let's get it over with" Pony said. We went to the parking lot and Darry was leaning on the hood of the truck. "Get in the back" Darry said and we sat in the back of the truck. Darry and Soda were in the front seats and Soda opened the back window. Soda looked at us "What were you guys thinking" Soda said. "You two are lucky that you guys only have detention unlike what we got when we got in trouble at school" Darry said. "Ya but when I got in a fight one time I got my butt whipped by the old principal Mr Parker in middle school" Soda said. When we got home me and Pony sat on the couch "So what happened today" Soda asked. "Were sorry" Pony said "We didn't mean to" I said "Just go to your rooms and we will be up in a minute" Darry said. Me and Pony went to our rooms and there was a knock "Come in" I said. Soda sat next to me "Abby what you did was wrong" Soda said "I'm sorry" I said. Soda took his belt off "Soda please dont" I said and Soda put the belt next to him. "Abby you knew it was wrong to fight with Pony" Soda said "I know and I'm sorry" I said. "Alright now let's get this over with" Soda said and I bent over his lap and he took my pants off. "Ready" Soda asked "Sure" I mumbled and I felt his belt on my butt.
SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK
Soda picked me up and put me in his lap "Calm down it's over" Soda said "I wont do it again" I said crying. "I know" Soda said then the door opened and Darry and Pony came in "Abby I'm sorry" Pony said. Pony hugged me "I'm sorry" I said "You two okay" Darry asked. We nodded "We will make dinner so watch TV" Soda said and me and Pony watched TV. "Guys dinner" Darry said and we ate dinner "Thanks guys" I said "Your welcome" Soda said. After dinner I went to my room and Pony came in "Sorry about today" Pony said. "It's alright" I said and we laid in my bed "I love you sis" Pony said. "Love you to Pony" I said "They look adorable" Soda said. I jumped when I saw Darry leaning against the door frame and Soda standing right beside him. "Get ready for bed guys" Darry said and I got in my bed "Night Abby" Pony said. "Night" I said "See you in the morning we love you" Soda said. They left my room and I read a magazine and a couple of minutes later I fell asleep.