Chapter XXV

"Han saw her!" Padmé's holo was saying. "Nar Shaddaa, I'm already on my way."

"While I don't disagree with immediate action, aren't you the least bit concerned about an Imperial presence?" Vader questioned, already heading towards his TIE.

"I can take care of a few Imps."

"Could you at least bring yourself to wait for my arrival?"

"No thanks, Vader. Only reason I told you was because Luna's been off the radar for a while." Not a second later, she cut the call.

~*~

Padmé and Luna both were likely long gone by the time Vader made it to Nar Shaddaa. Of all the planets Luna could have chosen to hide on, it had to be a breeding ground for smugglers. Vader almost wished she had decided to do what Obi-Wan had done and hide on Tatooine. Almost.

He knew that Luna had already left the planet after running into Han and helping him, but Vader might be able to discover where she was heading. Padmé hadn't learned anything new and had left soon after releasing the girl and was gone already knowing Vader would share whatever he managed to dig up and prevent the two from meeting face to face.

But digging for information wasn't the only reason Vader had arrived, he needed to have a personal word with the manager of the club Han had found her at.

~*~

Celestia Starstrider.

That was the name Luna was going by now.

Vader momentarily wondered where she had come up with such a name. Celestia was not a name that fit her. The Starstrider part at least fit somewhat, although he still wondered where in the galaxy she had come up with it. Vader also hadn't missed the similarities between Starstrider and Skywalker.

Unfortunately, Luna's new persona's name was all of the helpful information that he had managed to gather. The man, Patrick Winters as Vader had discovered his name was, who Luna had worked for, didn't know anything about her besides the fact she could sing and worked hard. He had also seen Winters'....for lack of a better word, plans for Vader's apprentice.

The blinding rage Vader had set into had utterly decimated the club.

Once he had cooled off somewhat, the Sith Lord had left the planet, already trying to come up with a way to use what little information he had gained.