Chapter CXXII

"When were you going to tell me you have a ghost brother?" Ahsoka asked as she met up with the rest of the base's residents who ate in community for dinner.

"....I wasn't?" Luna responded, looking at her and then Luke in confusion.

"So Apollo popped up while you and Mother were talking. And then your mother and Ben had to keep him from giving away spoilers. Father figured you should be the only one to....distribute that information," Luke explained.

"Why me?"

"Because it's always been you?"

"What are the two of you talking about?!" Ahsoka asked, once again wondering what else in the blasted galaxy could the human girl be keeping from her. Seriously, what could be more strange or shocking and held closer to her heart than the entire "I am Eclipse and also on the run from Vader and was not born Force sensitive and somehow have worse luck than any other Skywalker"?

"Apollo and Luna's mother are around?" Padmé asked, sounding startled as she looked around the room.

"Angelica is always around but never corporeal from what I understand," Luna responded with a sigh, choosing to use a name rather than a term of affection. "As for Apollo, I sent him back to our sister's to gather some important dates."

"Since when did you have a sister?" Ahsoka and Padmé asked together, both amazed.

"....Why does it matter?"

"Because I thought you were an only child if you ignored all the technical half-sibling stuff?" Ahsoka responded having learned about that after asking about why Han referred to the girl in that way weeks ago.

"Why is that a thing?"

"Because it's technically true," Luke answered helpfully.

"Can we get back to the semi-full blooded siblings?" Ahsoka asked before Luna could further argue about it. Really, even if they weren't counting the whole experiment, Luna was basically a family member of the twins considering how the bonds between master and apprentice usually formed. The ex-Shadow simply sighed.

"I have no blood relations," Luna said, clearly leaving out both her birth father and the new relations as a result of the experiment's alteration. "The siblings I have are found family. Apollo was my best friend, and we acted siblings when he was still alive. His family was nice to me as well. Sophie was a foster sister of mine that I took care of who had the luck of getting adopted by Apollo's parents after he died. Force works in mysterious ways and all that. Apollo hung around her house a lot or something and decided it'd be fun to follow me around sometimes. And then decided it was fun to help out the living, hence him appearing more often than some ghosts."

Ahsoka wasn't completely sure if she'd imagined the shade being thrown at Angelica and Master Kenobi. "And what does that have to do with the spoilers thing Apollo was talking about?"

Luna fell silent and then shared a look with Padmé of all people before looking at Luke. By the end of this exchanging of glances, the human girl looked as though she was shocked with herself with the decision she had come to as everyone sat down together.

"Alright, so from what Apollo has told me, you know of the World Between Worlds," Luna began.

"What's that?" Padmé questioned with a frown. The girl's eyes traveled down.

"....A realm that I believe only Ahsoka should be permitted to have the key to. Anyway, you are familiar with how....careful one must be there."

"Right," the Torguta responded, having known since the incident with Ezra that the World Between Worlds was something better kept on the down low for more reasons than just Palpatine's attempts to get into it. One ought not mess with time without the Force's blessing.