Found him. (P35)

Arrio's POV
Scarlets tells all.

"So what's up?" Scarlet takes a seat beside me. "What's the S.O.S for?"

I look at Dean who shrugs "I thought it would make her come faster."

I smile and look back at Scarlet "Do you know any spell that can take control over someone's mind?"

She furrows her brows "A mind control spell?" I nod. She laughs "You're asking the wrong witch."

"Which witch should I be asking?" I ask tapping the desk.

"Zeke." She answers with a smirk. These Lloyds will be the death of me. "Oh but I know someone else who could help you with that. She's a good friend of Zeke. He treats her more of a sister than how he treats me."

"Who?" I ask.

"Mrs, Hennessy." She answers as she searches her purse.

"The elder?" Dean asks. I'm happy that Dean is my Beta because my memory is shit when it comes to names.

"Yep Yep" she nods taking a bag of smarties out of her purse. "But you know it's not allowed right? You have to have like a warrant or something. Like you need a good reason to be allowed to use mind control." She says with a mouth full.

"True love?" I  joke, "or~ how about 'fixing the destiny that our moon goddess gave us from a man who laughs at it?"  I growl at the end.

"Eh it's an alright reason" she shrugs offering us some candy.

"I'll give you her number" dad says.. I nod as I take some candy and thank her.

"You know normally the one who is claimed isn't able to take off the bracelet."

"So using mind control won't even work?" I ask. Then what's the point of even calling the elder.

"I said normally. But because the power of the lock is based on Kai-bear's power than he has full control over the bracelet." She offers me more which I gladly take.

"You're saying the lock on the bracelet is feeding off Kai's power?" She nods. "So basically he was in control this whole time of finding his mate?" I angrily ask.

"What power? Like his wolf " Dean asks patting my back to calm me.

"His wolf? I don't think being a werewolf is really a power.... no offense." I wave it off.

"Then what power?" I ask. She raises a brow and stares into my eyes. I stare back as a smirk appears on her face.

"Oh you don't know?" She taunts, taking another candy and popping it into her mouth.

I pay the pizza man and head to my mate. "Pizzas here." I announce and set it on the table. I pick Kai up and take his seat. Sorry Kai . I don't care that you don't want me right now. I'm still making you sit on my lap.