Hickie(p4)

Kai's POV
7am on a Thursday

"What the mother fucking hell is this!?!" I scream when I notice some purple marks on my neck and when I say some I mean a trail!

"What's wrong baby?" Zeke comes in looking over me frantically. I point at my neck and he decides to grin "Beautiful aren't they." This mother fucker.

"BEauTiFuL aReN't ThEy?" I mimick him then throw my top at him "are you fucking serious! These are hickies! What the hell am I going to do! People are gonna see me and think I'm some whore!" I shout at him

"You're a guy, no ones going to call you a whore" he says as he chuckles. I guess he has a point. It's fucked up but it's true, I guess I'm lucky to be a guy in this fucked up society.

"Ok fine. But what am I going to say to Dana? She's definitely going to notice and I can't lie to her!" What is she going to think! I know she won't judge the hickies but she'll definitely disapprove the one who gave them to me.

"Why does it matter." Zeke grits his teeth "she's not your girlfriend. You don't need to tell her shit." Oh here we go again, green Zeke is back. "Let her see, let her know who you belong to." Oh my god this bitch.

"Here we go again with the 'you're mine' shit. Bitch no I do not!" I shout, quoting his phrase. "Also Dana is a girl! How many times do I have to tell you that I'm fucking Gay! I'm the gayest motherfucker out there bitch!"

"And how many times do I have to tell you to not swear!" He shouts back, hovering over me. Shit now I'm in trouble.

"Well ... there's still space for more times." I grumble avoiding his death stare. Can he blame me tho? He makes me like this. Who wants to go to school with hickies especially when they are supposed to be single.

"No that better be the last time I need to tell you." He says using his daddy voice. Ew that sounds gross. "After all I gave you last night, I'm still not appreciated. Why do I even try with you." He says quietly. Damn it. Why does he do this to me. "I just want you to be happy. I'm sorry I got selfish and thought I could get something from it as well." Ugh please don't go there. "I guess it's just me making up illusions. With all the love I have for you."

Fuck you Zeke. Fuck you for making me feel bad.

"Stop Zeke. I do appreciate you and all the things you do for me" I hug his waist and nuzzle my head into his chest. "You're not selfish. I know you love me but sometimes the things you do aren't normal." I look up and meet his brown eyes "I love you too. More than anyone." I whisper. He smiles and glances at my lips. I know what he wants and I usually let it happen but for awhile I've been feeling like my lips belong to someone else.

He leans in and pecks my lips "I'll always watch over you." He pecks me again "I'll never let you go" he pecks again. "Because you're mine." I feel a chill go up my spine and I tense when he pecks me again. "And always will be" he lingers a bit longer . And I can feel his tongue swiping my lips for an entrance. He's just wasting his time, he knows I'll never allow it.

He pulls back and stares at me, quite creepily I must add. After awhile he leaves and i continue with taking off my clothes.

I don't know about our relationship. I can't really remember when it started. He's always been overprotective like a brother should be but now it's more like if someone would even dare lay a finger one me, he would slit their throat in an instance. Also the older I get the more possessive he gets. I just let him do whatever because he throws a fit and I don't want to deal with him. I love him I really do. If it wasn't for him I probably be dead by now. I just don't know if I love him the same way he loves me.