Pack doctor (P19)

Arrio's POV
Help him

"Did you see his face dear?" My mother asks the moment Kai walks out of the room.  "He was so red I thought he would've exploded." She giggles.

I turn to look at Dana "so that's what you meant when you said he's into some weird stuff."

"Yeah he's into werewolves as well." Dean adds laughing .

"I guess the moon goddess knew exactly what she was doing." I gloat. Dana leaves the room for a minute then returns shaking her head and laughing. "What is it?"

"I think he got lost" she laughs more "he always gets so distracted when he's on the phone."

"Who's he talking to?" Dean asks. Butt out, that should've been my question

"Ezekiel obvio." Dana rolls her eyes and takes a seat.

"We need to get rid of that thing" Axel growls. "Let's look for mate."

"I'm going to look for him" they nod and continue talking about my cute mate.

"Mate. Mate. Mate."Axel chants over and over again. He's been acting like a puppy these last days. He's usually quiet so it's definitely new.

I continue following my mates scent to the west wing "Because I do what I want." I hear my mate from one of the rooms. I head over and peek in.

"Where are you Kai?" Ugh it's that losers voice. "Kai?!"  He shouts.

"How dare he shout at our mate!?" Axel growls. I decide to head in

"Where do you think ?" My Kai asks with a smirk before he jumps around and stands like some karate kid.

"Mm mate is adorable"

"That he is. And so much. More." I smile at him and walk up to him ."hey"

"Oh it's you." He smiles with a tint of pink in his cheeks. My boy is the cutest "What's up?" He asks and looks away.

"Who are you talking to?" I hear the witch ask  through the phone.

"I have to go." Kai answers.

"Kai don't you dar-" my Kai cuts him off. Ha! In your face!

"Love ya! Bye!" He hangs up. I feel like my grin is going to split up my face. I'm so happy right now. He rather talk to me than that disgusting prick. "Yeah?" He questions in a higher tone.

"Oh I just figured you got lost and I came to look for you." Mostly because this will be the only time we will be alone without any interruptions.  "Did you get lost?" I ask.

"Umm" He looks down at his feet. "technically I wasn't really lost because I wasn't even looking for my way back sooo".

"So because you didn't realize you were lost , you won't consider it being lost?" I chuckle .

"Well I did realize but I didn't pay much attention to it so was I really lost or was it because I didn't even try to see where I was."  Didn't try? Hm.