Lesbian? (P29)

Arrio's POV
After school

"We're here love." I park right next to my car and turn off the engine. I watch as  Dana jumps out of my car and mumbles about her room being dirty.

"She probably has a bra laying around somewhere." Kai shrugs. Oh Kai sometimes there are things that shouldn't be said. "I doubt we have to wait that long for her to clean" He leads us inside.

It seems quiet as we walk in. Too quiet. "Momma! Papa! Your favorite son is here!" Kai announces and walks towards into the living room. I'm pretty sure their real son wouldn't like to hear that.

"Oh god!" He shouts . I rush in and catch the Lovato's  all tangled up with each other on the couch. "I'm just gonna go help Dana clean her room." He runs upstairs.

"Sorry Mr. and Mrs Lovato. Didn't mean to ruin your moment" I chuckle. "Well I'm going to chase after my mate." I rush upstairs to Dana's room. The door is open but I knock by the door "can i come in?"

"Yeah." I hear Dana grumble. I walk in and look to my left . I spot Kai crouched in front of her closet,

I walk closer and that's when I notice Dana huddled in her closet. "Are you ok?" I ask and crouch next to my mate.

Her eyes filled with tears as she looks up to us "no." Kai crawls next to her and hugs her. "Im scared." She lays her head on his shoulder.

"Of what?" Kai asks. We wait a few moments for her to answer.

"Mate." She whispers.  "I'm scared that my mate won't want me. I'm scared that if my mate does want me that then I have to tell my parents who My mate is.

Kai holds her shoulders and backs alway "Your parents  will always support you. No matter who it is." He kisses her forehead then smiles "So is it who I think it is?" He asks as he wiggles his brows.

"Yeah." She chuckles and wipes her eyes. "It's her."

"Wait so you're a lesbian?" I ask Dana shocked by the news. She nods then looks down. 

"Bitch come . hehe. out of the.. hahaha. closet! Buahahhaa" Kai laughs as he rolls on the floor.

"Shut up Kai!" Dana laughs and smacks him on the back of his head. Axel growls.

"I'm sorry! I had to!"  He hands out his hand to me so I can help him stand up. He turns around and helps Dana up too. "Mia seemed ok with us being gay, so maybe her reaction won't be as bad."

Dana smiles and we head out of her room. "Oh I'm sorry by the way. I mean I probably still would've invited her even if I knew she was your mate." I hear another smack behind me. My Kai, he just doesn't know when to hold his tongue.

I grab his hand and pull him to the kitchen where Mia and Dean are making cookies. "About time. What took you guys so long" Dean asks. I chuckle at his pink apron. That's always been his favorite color. Some might ask how didn't I know my best friend was gay well my answer is 'pink is not a girl color it is just a fucking color' then I probably would punch them.

"I guess it wasn't a bra. Just a closet filled with skeletons." Kai laughs and runs away from Dana. Dean looks at Dana.

"Skeletons?" He asks.