Scream (P16)

Kai's POV .
After assembly

Am I getting punked right now? Or Am I part of some horror movie? Cause if I am then all I'm saying is......

"Fuck yeah bitches!" I shout, causing people to look back at me in the hallway. I ignore them and continue to jog to my locker. Once I reach it I look back and see Dana there. Where the hell are those other two. Did they not get my drift?

"They're coming. Slowly but coming." Dana says and leans beside my locker. My phone vibrates and i take it out of my pocket to see I received a message from Zeke.

*i heard about the curfew. So don't bother opening the shop. Love you and see you soon my love* I roll my eyes at his corniness. I look up and see the other two joining us.

"Sooo I don't have to work tonight." I announce and i do the hottest twirl I've ever seen. "How about a sleepover?" If they want to be friends with me then they better be ready for all my sleepovers. "I mean if you guys are down." I add. Honestly I'm just testing them right now. I need to see if they are worth it.

"Yes!" Both the males agree. Ok so they are worth it.

"Awesome! We're going to have a marathon!" I punch Casper in the dick. "Who's house?" I ask. I'm not sure Papa frank would be happy with having three males at his house.

"We can do it our place." Arrio says. Ooo perfect maybe I can find out his dirty secrets.

"Wait what about your brother?" Dana asks. Bitch what about him.

"He's out of town." I wave it off. "So he doesn't need to know. He was expecting me to spend the night at your place anyways." He knows I can't sleep alone. He shouldn't have left if he didn't want me to spend the night with others. "by the way guys. Can I hitch a ride ?" I ask.

"Yeah of course." Arrio answers. You know, it's strange how I feel about him. Sometimes he reminds me of a Walmart greeter. Like what the fuck are you even doing here. Then other times he reminds me of a lost friend. A friend I've been searching for my whole life. If that makes any sense. "Oh I guess we should head to class." He says.

"Laterz" I tell the other two. Arrio has been walking with me to all of our classes we have together. At first it was weird but I soon learned to enjoy it. "So do you have a big tv?"  I ask.

"Actually we have a theater room" a fucking what?!

"Seriously?" He has to be lying. I look into his eyes. Damn he's serios. "Dude that's freaking awesome! I can't wait." I exclaim and head to class.