Defeated (P31)

Arrio's POV
Zeke taking Kai

"Go after them! Don't let him touch our mate!" Axel growls as Kai gets pulled away. I step forward when Scarlet stops me.

"Don't worry he's not going to hurt him" I sigh. I know he's not going to hurt him. That's not what I'm worrying about.

"Is that a tail?" We turn to look at Mia who's holding a fluffy tail . "What's this metal part?" She ask and points at the end of the tail. What the fuck.

"Mia don't touch it." Dana takes it from her hand and puts in back in the bag "that's not for our virgin eyes." She says squeezing Dana's cheeks.

"Was that a fucking butt plug?!" Scarlet asks taking the bag. "There's a collar as well!" She laughs as she continues searching through the bag. "Oh look a card.. let's see what it says." She opens it up and reads it out loud for us.

Congrats on finding your mate.Your mother said your mate was human so I figured this would be the best way to turn her into a werewolf. I hope you two have fun and be safe. Actually scratch that... it's not like you're get pregnant if you're not safe . Ha! 

Sincerely Ezekiel Lloyd.

P.s. this was originally a wedding present for my sister but fuck that bitch.

"Can I crumble this paper?" Scarlet asks.

"Please do." Daña answers.

"Wait! I like keeping cards! Can I have it?" Mia asks as she reaches for the card. Scarlet looks at Dana. Dana sighs but compels. "Thank you." Mia says and hugs the card.

"Let's get back to baking!" Dean announces as he heads back to the kitchen.

"Mate is taking too long." Axel growls. "Let's go see if he's ok." I'm sure he is but there's nothing wrong with checking. As I wash my hand, his scent is floating around me again "mates back!" I quickly dry my hands and head out the kitchen.

I stop at the entrance when I see Kai in the arms of another man. I growl at the scene in front of me . How dare he carry my mate. Kai looks at me and glares "you scared me Arrio."

I scared him? Is that all he can say to me? "Come here Kai."  I order. He shakes  his head. What? Why doesn't he want to come. Shouldn't he be happy that I want him next to me?

"Ok you can put me down." He frowns. I stay put as the nimrod passes me and sits my Kai inside. What just happened?

"Go call mate.

"It hurts." I say, placing a hand on my chest.

"Arrio.. go with mate." I nod and listen. I turn around and stand behind Kai. "Find an excuse to get him away from that thing. "

"Kai" I start. He turns to look at me. "I'm going to go bring some ice cream from the pack house. You want to come?" He frowns which causes another pain.

"Sure." He shrugs and jumps off the stool. Maybe it's just me but it didn't seem like he really wanted to go. He looks back at the Buffon  "yeah?"  I look down and notice his hand on my Kai.