Escaped! (P38)

Kai's POV
Kidnapped

"Mmm" I begin to stretch but something restrains me to. "what" i mumble slowly opening my eyes. "What the?" I ask looking at my surroundings. "What the fuck!?" I shout when I look down at my tied up body. I close my eyes and try my hardest to remember what happened. "Britany that sketchy ass bitch. I knew there was something wrong with her." I mutter.

"I did tell you not to go." Loki mumbles.

"And I listened."

"When it was too late." I grunt as a reply. There's no point in even arguing when he's clearly right. "Anyways Kai how about we get out of here already."

"Bitch if I could I definitely would but you see... I'm kinda tied up at the moment." I answer back. I sniff around. Mmm nature like.

"Kai we're close to a water fall." Loki says.

"Yeah i know. I also hear things."  He forgets we're one sometimes. Ha dumbass.

"Ok well do something... dumbass"

"What do you mean?" I close my eyes. I might as well sleep till someone comes and saves us.

"Use your magic!" Loki growls.

"What the hell are you talking about now?" I open my eyes again.

"You're a witch Kai!"

"I'm a watt?" I ask out loud impersonating Harry Potter. I wait for his reply that never comes. "Tough crowd." I mumble. "Soooo can i fly on a broom as well?"

"Goddess give me patience" Loki grunts . "You're a sea witch. Your power is based of anything regarding the sea, the weather or any other aspects of seafaring life"

"Okay? Well it doesn't seem like we are by a sea at the moment"

"God damn it Kai! Basically you can do whatever you can imagine in that puny brain of yours as long as you have water!" He shouts. Damn he could've just said that from the beginning.

"Well what do I do?  Better yet, how do I do it?" I ask .

"I don't know I guess just focus on the water and imagine doing something with it?" It sounds more like a question than an answer. I sigh and close my eyes once again. I focus on the sound of the water fall and picture it. The sound becomes louder as my body relaxes.

I begin to imagine it leaving the river. It's flowing in and heading towards me. The feeling is so familiar. Yes. I've done this before. It's working. I know it is. I imagine a tornado and when i do a loud crash is heard. Then things start falling around me.

I open my eyes and i see her "I missed you" I whisper.

She forms into a giant clear blob and wraps around me as if she was embracing me . "I'm sorry... I'm sorry I forgot about you." She moves away allowing me to see that the roof is gone. The clouds become grey and the sky becomes black as lighting comes from below me. I focus the lightening on the rope and instantly I'm released.

The thunder quiets down and the grey clouds fade allowing the sun to peek out again. I look back at the blob of water before it descends to the ground. I smile as things become clear once again. I stand  and walk out the shed . Which technically i can't say walk out when there's  nothing really to walk out of now.

I stop outside and take a huge whiff letting a satisfying sigh escape my lips. I perk my ears to check if anyone is around but it seems lonely. "Where the hell is this bitch? She's the worst kidnapper. Just wait till I tattle on her ass."
.
.
.
.