| 12 |

.•° ✿ °•.
hello sexies, we are about to enter the juicy stuff, violence and all that.
Trigger Warning: Mild violence and mentions of guns, sex and blood.
Also! If any of you want to make twitter accounts for the other characters, feel free!
°•. ✿ .•°

(This gif wouldn't bloody upload so I'll come back and post it another time)

| 12 |

| A N G E L I C A |

Harry really hauled my ass out of bed at 6:00am and gave me a 30 minute time frame to "get my pretty little ass downstairs".

Considering him and I had a heart to heart at 3:00am, he was already on thin fucking ice because it meant I had 3 hours sleep. Not good Harry, strike one.

So here I was, sat around the dreaded kitchen island, sandwiched in between Harry and an enthusiastic looking Jake, who was slowly becoming my favourite person in this entire household. Opposite him was Genevieve, hunched over a computer, frantically typing with furrowed eyebrows. Her and I were yet to have a conversation that didn't stem from back handed insults and boy troubles.

There weren't as many people as I thought in here, but I guess this wasn't a typical meeting with the gang, it was a one to one....or multiple against one. The one being me, the outsider of the group.

No one had spoken, Harry was annoyingly poking my left thigh with a black pen, whilst Jake and I were playing Noughts and Crosses on a piece of blank paper. I'm guessing we were waiting for Jim?

"Who are we waiting for?" I whispered to Jake, leaning into him slightly.

"Jim, and probably Alex." He whispered loudly back, which defeated the whole purpose of whispering in the first place.

My body slightly tensed at the mention of Alex. We hadn't spoken since the night we...you know...

Seeing my slight discomfort, Harry pinched my thigh lightly, making me look at him with a blank stare. He raised an eyebrow at me, chewing on his lip as he silently asked me what was wrong.

I shook my head and smiled. He didn't need to know. He will never find out.

My prayers seemed to have been answered as Jim walked through the kitchen doors, with Alexis and Natalie behind him. Alex was holding Natalie's hand as we waddled through the door way, the poor woman looked uncomfortable and ready to pop.

"Good morning everyone." Jim smiled, eyes searching everyone sat at the table, but his eyes staying on me just a little longer before moving onto Jake who was eating a bag of Cheetos like a starved cave man.