| 34 |

.•° ✿ °•.
Hopefully this isn't bad...
Vote and comment!<3
°•. ✿ .•°

| 34 |

| 34 |

| A N G E L I C A |

As soon as we all touched back down in New York, I was eager to get back to "normal" life again. I hadn't seen Britney in what felt like years, but I knew it had only been a week, at least I think? I've lost my sense of time when I was sent off to do things. We had been texting back and forth, and she was letting me know that Zayn had come back to our apartment a few more times, wanting to see me again.

The Zayn situation threw me off, I missed him dearly, our time together not only at the shelter but back at school were fun ones, and I really did miss him as my best friend. But I truly cannot work out why he found me, or even how.

Before I could even think about getting back to the apartment or contacting Zayn, I knew that my first stop was back at the shared house. I was beyond excited to see Natalie and her new baby, Harry on the other hand, was less than comfortable with the idea.

"I don't like kids, Angel. Much less babies. They're the spawn of the devil." Harry grumbled at my constant giddiness about finally meeting the baby.

"Harry...you were a baby once you know." I laughed, turning to look at his grumpy little face as he sulks next to the window of the Rolls Royce that had picked us up from the airport.

"Exactly. Spawn of the devil. You've just proved my point." I rolled my eyes at his dramatic behaviour, not understanding why he had to put himself down constantly.

"What about me, huh?" I asked pointedly, knowing he'd never voluntarily call me a spawn of the devil.

"Shhh, silly." He whispered, shutting his eyes as he lay his head against the window.

But I wasn't going to stop talking, I was bored and very much awake after sleeping on the whole plane ride over.

"What about Mabel? You're excited to see her right?"

"Mhm." He grunted and I thought I could hear his breathing begin to deepen, as though he was just beginning to drift to sleep...

"Well I miss her!" I said loudly, holding in my giggles as I knew it would piss him off. I hadn't expected him to unbutton his seat belt as he leaned forward to press another button on the centre console. I watched in amazement as a black screen began to divide us away from the drivers eyes.

"Harry! Put your seat belt on!" I hissed, but then shrieked in surprise as he reached over for the buckle of my own belt, pressing the button to undo it before pulling me securely onto his lap.