| 27 |

(Imagine Jake has a beard, Alexis has blonde hair and Angelica has red hair

(Imagine Jake has a beard, Alexis has blonde hair and Angelica has red hair. Harry still has long hair in this book, don't worry it's a wig 😏)

| 27 |

| A N G E L I C A |

"Stop pulling the wig, Jake."

"But it looks so real, have you ever thought about cutting it?"

On the other side of the limo, sat Harry and Jake, who didn't look like themselves at all. I was continuously blown away by the makeup we get put on for these missions.

Jake was sporting a slightly "fucked out" look as he liked to call it, however he still looked the part of a businessman. He looked like one of those businessmen who you know is a dirty old freak.

Harry on the other hand, I nearly cried when I saw him. His normal curly long hair that reached just below his shoulders had been concealed by a wig (he pranked me and said they truly cut it off). I don't know how I'd fully react if he ever cut his curly locks off.

On our way to the socialite party, with Harry and Jake doing what they knew best, bickering with each other until one of them (Jake) gets punched.

I rolled my eyes at their antics, before turning to face Alexis who was at next to me in a golden, satin dress. She was analysing the pictures we had been given for the night, mainly the one of the necklace. Her normal brown hair was now blonde and styled with her locks in a bun, creating a very youthful look to her.

I'm fairly sure I was caught staring, or she could sense it, because her lips shifted up into a smirk without her even taking her eyes off the photo.

"Anything you'd like to say to me?" She hummed, handing over the photo without looking up at me. I didn't say anything back, too embarrassed that she had caught onto me staring at her.

I nervously looked in Harry's direction and was calmed to see that he was still occupied with Jake. Never had I ever been so thankful for Jake being his annoying self.

"Does Harry know? About that night?" She lowered her voice into a whisper, turning to look at me from under her lashes.

"What made you think that?" I asked back softly, surprised she could even read that from my expression.

"He got weirdly jealous in the meeting, and on the plane. Not to mention you're looking to see if he's noticing us talking right now." Just as she said that, my eyes snapped back to hers, an apologetic look on my face.