| 29 |

.•° ✿ °•.
Trigger Warning: Violence & Death, Blood & Gore
Song of the chapter:
Don't Call Me Angel - Ariana Grande 
°•. ✿ .•°

| 29 |

| 29 |

| A N G E L I C A |

There isn't many times in life where you think you could die. Day in and day out, our only goal is to live life to the fullest, without putting ourselves in harms way. Ironic for me, I know, willingly joining a gang just to prove to some man I was stronger than him. Not my brightest moment ever, I'll admit.

Being held at gunpoint (again) was at the top of my list of scary shit I never want to experience again, in the short time I've been here, with Harry, I've been on the other end of a gun 3 times. I think I should stick to my original career plan as a Nurse.

"You little shit." Yvette hissed in my direction. I watched as her hand tightened around the barrel of the gun.

"Yvette, please. Put the gun down." I begged, slowly raising my hands up to prove to her I was defenceless. I'm unsure if there was a way I could lean down and pull a knife from my ankle without getting a lovely bullet between the eyes.

All she did was grunt, her eyes wild and crazy, analysing my every move. I think it was a little irrational fo hold me at gun point for snooping around the bathroom of her room.

"Yvette, I haven't taken anything, I'm just looking for a tampon." I smiled nervously, trying not to choke on my words.

"Do you realise how many people come to these events and pull the same little stunt you and your friend did? I know what you're after."

Was this a trick question? Was I on an episode of punked? Maybe this was one of Jake's stupid pranks. How on earth would she know out of all her belongings in this massive estate, we were after the necklace.

"What are you talking about?" I stressed, obviously not understanding what was so obvious to her.

"You're jealous." She spat.

Me? Jealous? I was quite content with my life at the moment so I wouldn't call it jealousy...

"All my life I've had girls like you, the ones who are all pretty and look like they've walked out of every mans wet dream, trying to belittle me." This chick was genuinely crazy.

"Yvette, I truly don't even know you. You don't know me. Why would I try to belittle you?"

"They tell me things, you know. I've heard stories about you. About how you wanted to become a nurse, and how your real name isn't even Arabella." My eyes widen in shock, the severity of the situation finally beginning to sink in. Much like the overwhelming feeling of dread and the anxious chills that spread throughout my body.