| 0 |

|1|

|1|

| A N G E L I C A |

October 21st 2024

Everything hurts.

Everything is dark.

I'm broken, bruised and blinded, unaware of the danger I'm in.

I was uncertain of my surroundings, feeling like I'm trapped. Imagine being bound in a small glass container, with your feet tied together and your hands bound tightly behind your back, you try to scream for help, but you're slowly losing oxygen in the glass box. Let's not forget to mention the box is slowly beginning to fill with water, and you're not only claustrophobic, but deathly afraid of water.

That's how I feel. I need air, my lungs feel like they've collapsed, my ribs broken, I can feel the bruising all ready beginning to form on my body.

How did I end up in this mess? I'm just a girl from a small city. I should be at home, studying for my university exams but instead I've been kidnapped, again. It's a fairly rare situation for some, but I seem to find myself in these situations more times than I would like to admit.

I can't keep living my life in terror. The constant crippling fear for my life whenever I am approached, addressed or even glanced at by a man.

And it was all because of him.

He broke me. Made me into the shell of a girl I am today. I'm numb. Can barely register any emotion but anger. I'm tired. Feeling used. I'm broken. I'm bruised.

I hate him. God I hate him so much it physically pains me. How could one human be so evil, so devilish. But so imperfectly perfect at the same time. Most importantly, I hate that I love him. I hate that I can't live without him.

He infuriated me. One look and he can make any person fall to their knees before him in both fear and lust. The man was one cocky bastard, he knew he had everyone wrapped around his fingers, he wore them just like he wore his chunky, expensive rings.

I can't seem to forget the day I first "met" him. I was infatuated by him. He was gorgeous, with long, curly brown hair, deep green eyes that seemed to shift in the light. I caught him standing across the road, opposite the small coffee shop I had situated myself in whilst studying. I told myself to look away when he caught my gaze, I knew he was trouble. I mean, who stands in the middle of a busy street, i black suit and stares intently at an innocent girl perched in a booth of a quiet coffee shop?

A serial killer probably.

But ironically, this man wasn't quite a serial killer. He had a more...exotic job as he would always tell me. I just didn't know what.

To an outsider, he looked as though he was your average business man on his way back from a meeting. And where that technically wasn't a lie, it was also far from the truth at the same time.

I remember feeling so intimidated yet electrified when my baby blue eyes met his green ones. He looked intrigued by me and I could safely say the feeling was most definitely mutual. What was so intriguing about an average looking 21 year old orphaned student sitting in a coffee shop? I was only drinking a Vanilla Latte with text books sprawled across the table. Maybe it was because I was alone. Or maybe because I didn't seem to be scared of him and wouldn't look away when I caught him staring.

Instead I copied him. He was studying me and I had been studying the same damn text book for the last hour and a half, why not try a new piece of work to analyse?

I could tell he was stressed, his shoulders were very tense, his posture stiff. He looked as though he was waiting for something, or someone I was not sure of it yet. His eyebrows were furrowed, which could have been another sign of stress, or he was simply trying to figure me out.

His full pink lips were perched to the side as he chewed on the side of his cheek. Yep, he was definitely trying to figure something out.

I remember cocking my head to the side in thought and was pleasantly surprised when he copied my action. A small smirk made its way to his face as he saw my slight blush.

Cocky bastard, I remember thinking. I'd remember this phrase. It was the first nickname I gave him.

A sleek black car had decided to make an appearance infront of him that day. Taking his attention away from me and to the driver. I could finally breathe again.

Before he got into the back of the car he turned to look at me again, shamelessly raking his eyes down my body before he gave me a small smirk, a wave and a wink. Such an innocent act for such a deadly man.

But what I didn't know as the car took off, is that I would see this mysterious man again, and he would ruin my life completely, for better and for worse.

He took my life away from me, and made me into his puppet.

But right now I had other things to worry about. Like where I was and who had taken me.

As if my thoughts had been answered, the door to the small room I was located in had opened, blinding me momentarily as the contrast from the bright light outside the room to the darkness in the room was all too much. All I could see was the figure of a person stood in the door way.

I squinted, trying my hardest to identify the person. Amused with my expression, the person had moved closer to me now, shutting the door and for a moment, we were both engulfed by darkness, another fear of mine. But this didn't happen for long. As the mysterious figure pulled the chain attached to the light in the middle of the room, just above the chair I was bound to, and I was shocked to see the person that stood before me.

"You can run, but you can't hide from me princess. You're little knight in shining armour isn't here to save you anymore." They laughed.

I didn't need him. He wanted me to become the person I am today. He broke me, made me a heartless bitch.

I was going to show everyone just how mad I can be.

All thanks to Harry Styles.

•••

•••

.•° ✿ °•.
Chapters will be made longer as we get more into the story.
Enjoy my loves,
°•. ✿ .•°

•••