| 9 |

.•° ✿ °•.
Please comment! I love reading your comments 🥺❤️
°•. ✿ .•°

| 9 |

| 9 |

| A N G E L I C A |

Waiting for Harry to get back from seeing Natalie was a bore, he had been gone for a while now.

Natalie was the most beautiful woman. She had every feature I would die for, mainly her defined cheekbones that I could tell were natural. I think, if I hadn't noticed she was at least 8 months pregnant, I would have been jealous to the fact she was touching Harry right now.

Speak of the devil, Natalie walks in with a slightly red face, smiling at me once she sees I'm half asleep and staring back at her.

"Hey...I thought you would have been asleep by now." She laughed slightly, seeming embarrassed by the fact I was awake.

"No...I was waiting for Harry. Is he ok?" I frowned slightly, confused as to why he hadn't come back yet.

"Oh. Harry probably won't be back tonight, him and Jim had a little disagreement." Natalie rolled her eyes, which gave me the impression that this seems to happen a lot.

"How far along are you?" I smiled, trying to steer the conversation away from Harry.

"8 months, I'm literally ready to pop." She laughed.

We spent around 30 minutes talking about her pregnancy and how she decided to become a doctor before Zack knocked on the door.

"Hey Gels. Harry wants to see you in the meeting room. He's instructed me to take you there." He said sheepishly, fiddling with his fingers as he looked at me nervously. It was weird to see Zack like this, he wasn't exactly the gentle looking type, the man looks like he belongs in a prison.

"Zack, I really don't think that's a good idea, he knows not to move her. She lost a lot of blood." Natalie said rather sternly, looking like she couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"He said he wouldn't take no for an answer and that Angelica should leave if she won't come."

I gaped back at Zack, not believing that the guy who was so gentle with me not even an hour ago could turn and be so cold to me.

"It's fine, I guess. Show me the way, yeah?" I said, not giving them much emotion with my words.

What ever game Harry was playing, he needed to learn that I wasn't going to sit there like a damsel in distress and let him walk all over me. What's so bad about his job that he has to be so rude? He wasn't the one who was nearly killed.