| 10* |

.•° ✿ °•.
WARNING: MATURE THEMES
I have a Twitter! @ bbypinkstyles
°•. ✿ .•°

THIS CHAPTER IS MAINLY SMUT! IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ! (I will not be making worded announcements in the future, mature scenes are expected in this book

IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!
(I will not be making worded announcements in the future, mature scenes are expected in this book.)

| 10 |

| A N G E L I C A |

I was drunk.

Not too drunk that I was disorientated and didn't know what I was doing, but drunk enough to finally feel happy and get that little buzz.

Lex had been my little saviour, I completely forgot she is apart of the gang. Her efforts to cheer me up and flirt with me made me very happy. My face has been red the whole night and my cheeks hurt from smiling.

The alcohol is probably what lead to us being in the situation we were in right now...

"Please don't tell me you've had sex with Harry. I can barely tolerate Genevieve. I mean, I'm sure she's a lovely person, and I'm not Harry's girlfriend or anything...it would just make things awkward you know?" I slurred out with a giggle, titling my head and biting my lip as I started at the dark skinned beauty in front of me.

She didn't say anything for a second, studying me with a small smile on her face before she began to laugh to herself, clutching her chest like I was some sort of comedian. I pouted at her laughing at me.

"No baby. I haven't slept with Harry." She laughed before continuing; "I haven't slept with anyone in this stupid house, they're not exactly my type." She smirked, taking a swig of her wine and winking at me from over the rim of the glass.

"What is your type then?" I pressed on, there was a fair variety of men that I saw in that meeting room, how can she not have a type here?

"Well...I like them to be cute, funny, strong...pretty eyes are a plus, and they need to have a vagina. " She spoke, not looking in my direction but chuckling to herself.

"There's no one like that here?" I asked, confused.

"We don't employ many girls here. I don't think they really want to be apart of a mafia type gang. It's not for everyone." She shrugged.

"Many of them aren't into girls either...I normally find girls down at the club, but it's getting boring now." She added.

I thought about what she said for a second, she was right. I hadn't seen any other females in that meeting other than myself, Alex, Genevieve and Natalie.