| 11 |

.•° ✿ °•.
Just a small reminder that yes, Harry will have some major character development, as will Angelica.
Also remember, I see all your comments. Every single one. I love reading them so much, but please stop being horrible.
I love you all.
°•. ✿ .•°

| 11 |

| 11 |

| A N G E L I C A |

Last night was a rollercoaster of emotions. Lex and I stayed up and spoke about the possibilities of me joining the mafia. I must admit, the idea doesn't sound all that great, but I was unsure what choice I actually had in this bargain. Harry seemed unpredictable with himself and his own emotions.

I'm almost positive that someone must've said something to him to make him react the way he did yesterday. He couldn't go from cutting his palm, to match my own wound, to then threatening to kill me in the space of a few hours. Something didn't add up.

Lex told me about Jim, the infamous ex leader who I am yet to meet properly. Staring at me so intensely in the beginning of the meeting and not even registering that I had been watching him the whole time he did it, just didn't sit right with me.

If I signed this contract, I was going to have some deep words with the man.

Walking through the halls of the joint house at 3am would be scary for some, but I guess by now I had seen it all. I craved to go home, see Britney and believe it or not, continue my studies at University.

I had the horrible feeling in my chest, like my heart was about to explode from it. I knew it was a mixture of anxiety and dread, I was used to the feeling of anxiety, but this was so intense, I felt like I could pass out.

Perching myself on one of the window seats in the upstairs hallway, I started out at the night sky, thinking about how I ended up in the situation I was in now.

Who would have thought that I would be forced to join a gang, by a 6 foot, green eyed God...

Shaking myself out of my thoughts, I heard a door open behind me. Not bothering to turn around, I tensed up as I heard footsteps approach me, the sound of thick socks sliding against the hardwood flooring so soft, yet so loud.

I wasn't sure who it was, but judging by the heaviness of the footsteps, it was a man.

The smell of vanilla calmed me down slightly, it was Harry. But just as soon as I relaxed, I tensed again, wondering what he could want, and if he was here to hurt me.

"Angel?" He whispered gruffly. His voice was thick with emotion, you could hear the sadness in his voice, like someone had killed a puppy in front of him. I rolled my eyes at the irony of my own thoughts.