| 5 |

.•° ✿ °•.
So people have made a Harry and Angelica character twitter account and I couldn't be more happy.
I love you all.
Let me know if there's any mistakes :)
Warning: End of the chapter may get a little
S T E A M Y...
°•. ✿ .•°

|5|

|5|

| A N G E L I C A |

Waking up to the most expensive black silk sheets I had ever felt in my life could have been up there with one of the best feelings I had ever felt. Unfortunately the booming headache that accompanied it was a major turn off.

My head and whole body hurt. What the fuck happened to me?

My neck was killing me, it felt like I had a serious case of whiplash.

When I opened my eyes, the first sound I heard was the thunderous rain hitting the window to the right of me. I loved rain. My favourite weather was the one that most people would find dangerous, and trust me I hate being out in this weather, but there's nothing more comforting than sitting by a window, curled up in a blanket, with a hot drink whilst reading my favourite book.

Smiling softly, I sat up in the comfortable queen size bed and looked around the room. Yeah, this definitely wasn't my room. The room was designed with a dark aesthetic, though it still looked expensive as fuck. Wow.

I went to get up from the bed, only then realising when a cold breeze brushed my legs that I was only dressed in a long black silk shirt and my white cotton panties. I blushed a deep red when I realised who ever had taken me home last night had changed me.

Not seeing any signs of the person who saved me, I decided I might aswell make myself at home. I ventured around the room, trying to look for any clues as to who brought me here, or who's room I was in. Instead, I found nothing but a pair of expensive Gucci shoes placed by the side of my black heels, and the lingering smell of an expensive vanilla and tabacco cologne.

When 30 minutes had passed with no sign of life, I walked to a door that was connected to the right side of the room. Once opened, my mouth fell open in shock as I found the most gorgeous bathroom I had ever seen in my life.

The shower looked like it could fit a whole football team, even having a bench on the opposite side of the actual shower head.

The bath is what I was most excited to use, it looked massive, just like the shower, but I could see it looked almost like a jacuzzi, with the jets at the bottom of the tub.

Out of impulse, I shut the bathroom door behind me and ventured over to the big bathtub, leaning over it as I turned the taps on to fill it up.