| 13 |

.•° ✿ °•.
Woo! 13! Unlucky number for some...
Trigger Warning: Use of guns.
°•. ✿ .•°

| 13 |

| 13 |

| A N G E L I C A |

"What's cooking, good looking?"

"Jake...not the time?"

"What's got them panties in a twist? Because it's not me unfortunately."

"Jake I swear to fuck I'll put a bullet in your kneecap."

So...I'm currently holding a black hand gun that wasn't loaded, staring at Jake trying to profusely flirt with Genevieve right in front of me. It was amusing to say the least...as much as Gen would like to deny it, she seemed to be smitten for Jake. Her smooth skin was flushed a slight pink, complimenting her naturally darker complexion and straight dark hair.

It was hard to read Genevieve sometimes. She seemed like the ultimate man eater. One second she was lusting over Harry with a look that could look a porn star to shame, and the next she was blushing over a dorky Jake and his overly sexual (but cute) innuendos.

I admire her though. She was one bad bitch. Being the only female hacker and computer geek in a heavy male influenced field of work, not to mention the fact she was an insane shooter with an immaculate aim? How could I not be jealous of her.

She's also most likely had Harry between her thighs and I haven't.

1-0 to Genevieve.

"Gels, come here." Jake smiled in my direction, holding this hand out for me to take, which I accepted with furrowed eyebrows. Genevieve watched in curiosity, clenching her jaw slightly at the sight of my hand locked with Jake's.

I watch her scoff and look down at her own gun perched in her hands, checking it was loaded.

I really didn't want Genevieve to hate me. She had no reason to. My feelings for Jake were strictly platonic. She's a fool for not realising that Jake was head over heels for her.

"Right, Gels." Jake started, positioning me in front of him slightly, his foot in between one of mine making them part slightly.

"Put your arms out straight, make sure you don't tense them too much, but enough for the recoil." I wanted to roll my eyes, these people had no clue I was fully trained in handling a gun.

I listened and nodded anyway, doing as I was told, Jake went on another rant on how to use the safety, empty the gun and load it again, all the while I was nodding with fake enthusiasm.