Twenty-One

Warnings: Slight mention of kidnapping, but otherwise I think that's it.

SJKAJSKDKDODISS I LOVE HIM SO MUCH 🥰🥺

————————————————————

Despite being away from Kirishima for only a couple of weeks, it felt like an eternity. You called anytime you can and texted back quickly whenever he texted you. Occasionally he left you on delivered, sometimes on read. But you didn't blame him, he was probably busy.

Every time you talked to him, the image of his face twisted in pleasure flashed in your mind. You had a sore throat when you returned to school and blamed it on the cold weather. But unfortunately for you, Mina was your best friend and caught on quickly.

"Alrighty, (Name), you always get blushy blushy when you talk to Kirishima, did you guys fuck or something?" She asked. Your face turned bright red at the thought, shaking your head vigorously.

She crossed her arms and puffed out her cheeks. You both sat on your bed, Mina interrogating you over why you were gone for more than three days again and not answering your phone before coming back.

She cried with you when you explained your parents' death, and locked you in your room until you explained why you were so "blushy blushy" when you talked to Kirishima over the phone.

"Well if you didn't fuck, then you did something," she grumbled. You blushed and sweatdropped. She gasped, then smirked.

.

.

.

.

.

"You sucked him off, didn't you?"

"M-Mina!" You exclaimed. "(Name)!~ I didn't know you were so naughty!~" she teased, wiggling her slender pink fingers at you.

"So," she said, grinning at you, modifying her position to sit more comfortably. "What's it look like?" She asked, cocking an eyebrow. "What?" You asked.

Mina groaned. "His dick! Duh!" You could feel your face getting hotter by the minute. "M-Mina, that's not for me to tell.." you mumbled back, tucking the lower half of your face inside the oversized hoodie you were wearing.

The faint scent of cinnamon entered your nose, and you felt calmer. You closed your eyes to inhale the scent his hoodie had. "God, if Kirishima didn't get to you first, I would've been next, you're so cute!~" she chimed, pinching the visible part of your cheek under your eye.

You whined and slapped her hand away gently. Mina went into a fit of giggles, teasing you about any more naughty stuff you may or may not have done with Kirishima.

"Is he loud?"

"Is he a dom or sub? Or switch?!"

"Did he do the same to you?"

"You guys don't plan on fucking anytime soon right?"

"Mina!"

Your phone in your pocket started ringing. You both went silent as you pulled it out, and answered, putting it on speaker.

"Hey Doll," the voice on the other end said.

"Hey, Eijirou.." you murmured. "How are you?"

"Hoe, give me that," Mina grumbled, snatching the phone. "M-Mina! Give it back!" You shouted.

You heard laughter on the other side of the line, followed by a, "Hello to you too, Ashido."