Two

Eijirou ❤️

The name flashed on your phone screen for a few seconds before you picked up.

"Eijirou! Where are you? Are you okay? Why haven't you contacted me? You're not hurt are you? Are you at the hospital? Where-"

You heard the male chuckle on the other side of the phone. "Calm down, (Name),"he said. His voice seemed a bit deeper, more huskier. "'M far from injured. Sorry for not contacting you for three months."

"Four months, Eijirou," you corrected, sticking out your lower lip in a pout, even though he couldn't see it. "Quit poutin'," he muttered. "How'd you know?" You asked. "I may not be academically smart, but I can read you like a book, even if 'm not there," Eijirou responded.

"Not to be mean or anything, but that's kinda creepy," you muttered. You heard him chuckle on the other end of the line before a knock on your door interrupted you.

"Who is it?" You asked, pulling your phone away from your ear and turning to the door. It slowly opened to reveal Kaminari with an icepack pressed against his cheek.

"I don't want to talk to you, go away," you hissed, narrowing your eyes to glare at him. Kaminari ignored your request. "Who ya talking to?" He asked. "Eijirou," you answered, feeling your lips settle into a grim line.

Kaminari groaned and rolled his eyes. "I already told you, you don't have to worry about him anymore," he grumbled. "He's a reject hero, he'll probably never make it past eighteen. Are you a villain, too? Pssh, you probably set him up."

"(Name), I'll be right back," Eijirou growled. You frowned as the line went dead and as Kaminari's phone started to ring.

"Hello?" The blonde asked. The hairs on the back of his neck stood up at Kirishima's dark chuckle. "Look, Denki, you can say whatever you want about me, but never, and I mean never, drag (Name) into this," The male said.

"If you ever threaten or hurt (Name), I'll kill you."

Kirishima had never made a death threat before. But he understood why Bakugou liked to threaten.

He felt powerful. He never felt anything like it. "I'll kill you," he repeated. "And that's a promise."

The line went dead as Kaminari stared in horror at his phone. "You shouldn't talk to him anymore," the blonde whispered. "He's going crazy!" He yelled. "Eijirou wouldn't do that! He's sweet and charming!"

"You act like you're in love with the psycho!"

"He's not a psycho!"

"Dunce Face, that's fucking enough!" Bakugou's voice yelled, rushing in to grab Kaminari by the collar of his shirt. The red orbed male blinked towards you in regret and apology before dragging Kaminari out.

You took a breath before calling Eijirou once more.
——————————————————————
Kirishima loved your voice.

Your hair.

Your eyes.

Your smile.