Ten

Spring break passed by quickly, much to Kirishima's dismay. He wanted to spend more time with you, but he knew he wouldn't get that.

Plus, he still had some weekends where you could go visit him and go out after school. And he also had that dance the school was hosting. "C'mon, (Y/N), I wanna see your outfit," Kirishima whined, leaning over the countertop towards you. You giggled and pushed his head away. "I don't have it, Eijirou. Mina has it at her place," you answered. He whined again, flopping his the top of his body on the table, his face smushed into the marble counter top. "Don't ya have a picture?" He asked, peaking up. You grinned and shook your head, running your fingers through his hair.

He whined when your fingers left his head before you walked around and sat next to him. "'M gonna miss ya when you go back to U.A," he whispered, placing his forehead on your shoulder. You sighed as he wrapped his arms around your waist. "I'm gonna miss you, too, but I'll come back and visit," you whispered in return.

"You promise?" He asked. You nodded, using your index finger to rub little circles on his shoulder blades. "Hey, (Y/N)?" He whispered. You hummed in response, looking at him through the corner of your eye.

"Would you still be my friend no matter what?" He asked, pulling his head away to look you in the eye. You gave a soft smile. "Eijirou, I could care less if you became a villain. You're still my friend and I know I can trust you," you answered, keeping your hands on his shoulders.

"What if my decisions could change my future? Not like, in little decisions, something that could impact my life dramatically?" He whispered. You reached up and placed a hand on his cheek, using your thumb to rub his cheekbones. "I would be there to support you no matter what. It's you're future, I should have no say in what you do to change it," you answered. He smiled softly at your response before gulping down the lump of bile that rose in his throat.

He felt ready to tell you. But he was scared of your reaction. But you did say you would still like him even if he was a villain... But what if you said that to make him feel better?

"Would you still like me even if I was in a mafia gang?" He asked, his voice cracking, his eyes darting away from yours. Your eyes widened a bit before they softened. "Of course, Eijirou. You're still the man I grew up with, even if you were in a mafia, my feelings about you would never change," you replied.

He let out a breath of relief before pulling you closer to his body, his arms wrapped tightly around your waist. "Oh my god, you're a literal angel," he whispered against your neck, as you wrapped your arms around his shoulders to return his affection. "You have no idea how happy that makes me.." he mumbled. His hot breath sent a small shiver down your spine. You felt him chuckle and smirk against you as a wave of heat rose to your cheeks. "Do I make ya nervous, (Y/N)?" He asked, laughing once more. You squirmed in his arms before he pulled away, leaving a kiss on your cheek.

"Damn, Mina texted. I'll drop you off at your place so you could change," he muttered, disappointed that his time with you ended this quickly. You pouted, before rushing upstairs to pack your bag once more.

"Mina and the other girls are already at your place getting ready, they found your key," Kirishima laughed, leaning against the doorframe. You laughed with him before slinging your bag over your shoulder. "Bakugou's gonna be over soon to get a suit from me," he mentioned, grabbing your hand and leading you down the stairs out the door.

He pressed a small button on a controller for his garage door to open. He pressed yet another button for a car elevator to go down, until he found the one he liked the most. He pulled out his keys and turned it on. He chuckled at your surprised expression before he elbowed you softly.

The vehicle was a red sports car, with black striped and white highlighting the stripes. "Hop in," he grinned, opening the door. You giggled before hopping into the passenger's side, him closing the door and walking around to the driver's side.

When you arrived, the girls were all huddled in front of a window, there jaws dropping when you and Kirishima popped out of the sports car.

Mina kept snickering to herself before she rushed out and toppled you into a hug, almost knocking you both over. Luckily for the both of you, Eijirou managed to catch you.

"Let's go! Let's go!" Mina shouted, grabbing your hand and ripping you away from Kirishima. "I'm borrowing your partner for a while! See you tonight!" The pinkette giggled. You gave a soft smile and waved to your redheaded friend. He waved in return before heading back into his car and driving off.

"So~" Mina started. You groaned as you knew where this was going. "You and Kirishima dating yet?" Ochaco interrupted. You shook your head. "Bummer..." Mina whined.

"Let's get you changed!" Momo shouted, making Mina's mood do a 180. "I completely forgot to show you the outfit (Y/N) picked out! Hold on! Let them go change!" Mina gave you the bag that held your outfit and shoes before shoving you into the bathroom.
———————————————————

One of these will be your outfit! ^^———————————————————When you stepped out Ochaco and Hagakure were already fangirlling

———————————————————
When you stepped out Ochaco and Hagakure were already fangirlling. "(Y/N)! You look so cool!" Ochaco shouted, admiring your outfit while she situated herself in her pink outfit.

"I can do your hair, ribbit," Tsuyu piped in. "And I can handle make up while the rest of us change, if you would like! Momo shouted, holding up a makeup brush. You smiled and nodded, as you sat in front of Tsuyu while she put started to put your hair in (f/s) while as Momo did your makeup.

"(Y/N), I always knew you were attractive, but you're gonna be turning some heads tonight!" Mina shouted, grinning while Tsuyu started to work on her hair.

"The boys will be here soon," Jirou muttered, fixing the top of her outfit. "Who's all your guys' dates?" You asked. "Momo and I are going together," Jirou answered, smiling at the taller girl. "Ojiro is my date!" Hagekure piped up.

"Ochaco and I are going, and Todoroki and Midoriya are going together," Tsuyu put in. "Sero and I are going as friends," Mina added. "I don't know who else is gonna go," Ochaco mumbled.

You hummed and nodded, sitting up from your spot on the couch as the door rang. "Hey, (Y/N)! We're here!" Kirishima's voice called.
———————————————————
This chapter was originally going to be the dance part, but I guess I needed a filler before it. It'll be in the next one tho!