🍋 Epilogue 🍋

Very short (lemon).

I CAN BARK-
—————————————————————————————
Nights were wild when you had two boys that refused to go to bed at a decent time. Plus your clingy husband.

You tried to look mad as glared at them, your husband in the middle, eldest son on the right, youngest on his knee. "Kaito and Akasuki, it's time for bed," you huffed.

"But-!"

"Ah! No buts! Kaito, you have school tomorrow, and I have to drop Akasuki off at the daycare tomorrow morning. It's time for bed," you insisted.

"(Name), darling-" your husband tried.

You shot him a glare, which quickly shut him up.

"C'mon you two, let's go to bed," you said, pulling Akasuki off of your husband's knee.

"Papa, come tuck me in!" Kaito shouted. Eijirou chuckled, following after the spunky boy, who closely resembled him. You couldn't help the small smile that tugged at your lips as you watched your husband chase after your six year old son.

Akasuki was snuggled up in your arms as you watched your husband roll your son up in a blanket and tickle him, laughter filling the air. Eijirou ruffled his hair while you walked into Kaito's room. Eijirou took Akasuki as you bent down to kiss your son on the forehead, eyes narrowing when you felt a hand on your ass.

"Good night, Kaito," you murmured. "Good night..." the boy mumbled back.

You smiled softly as you excited the room, closing the door behind you. Akasuki was fast asleep in Eijirou's arms, you smiling softly as your husband handled the two year old.

You brought Akasuki to his own room, filled with toys and small items. Eijirou gingerly set the sleeping boy down in his bed, rubbing his hair. You kissed Akasuki's forehead the same you did with Kaito, before turning on the nightlight by his bed.

Another hand was felt on your ass as you looked back at your husband, who had a smirk playing on his lips.

You rolled your eyes before going towards your shared bedroom, Eijirou following close behind.

The minute the door closed he pushed you onto the bed and attacked you with kisses.

🍋🍋🍋

"Mmph! Eijirou..!"

"Mm... you taste so good, baby~"

He removed his shirt and continued to his you, his hands on your hips as he pushed you into the mattress.

"Eijirou... I don't want to wake them up... they are going to visit Mina this weekend.. hah..~"

"I don't know if I can wait any longer, love. We haven't had sex in so long..." he whispered, pressing his forehead against yours.

"Fine, just don't get too rough," you huffed. Your husband's eyes sparkled eagerly, his hands fiddling with the hem of your shirt. You let out a giggle as you switched the roles, pushing him onto his ass as you straddled him.

You removed your shirt for him, his red orbs eyeing you hungrily. His lips quickly latched on to your nipple, his hands moving up and down your sides.

"Eijirou..~"

"Hmm... you're so perfect, doll~" he purred, his lips trailing up to your neck. Your hands run up to his shoulder as he quickly found your sweet spot. A soft moan escaped your lips as he nibbled on the stop, his sharp teeth leaving indents.

"Fuck... I love you..." he whispered, tugging on your bottoms and underwear. He quickly flipped you onto your back, stripping you of the rest of your clothes.

His eyes trailed up and down your body. His lips attached to your waist, trailing up to leave love bites before he positioned his head between your thighs.

He smirked at you, sticking his tongue out to lap at your sex. You let out a soft gasp when his warm tongue licked at you.

You felt him chuckle against you, the vibrations being sent straight to your core. He brought his fingers up to your hole, gently inserting a digit into you.

"Your insides feel so warm, baby..~" he murmured. "Eijirou...~" you whined, you reached to run a hand through his soft red hair, lightly tugging on it.

He moved away from you, the clinking of a belt followed by the rustling of clothes reaching your ears.

One hand cupped your cheek as he kissed you lovingly, his erection lining up with your hole. "Ready?" He asked.

You nodded, gripping onto his shoulders. You cried out softly when he pushed himself into you, his free hand reaching under your thigh and raising it to your shoulder.

"Remember to be quiet, okay?" He whispered, a smirk on his lips. You rolled your eyes playfully, one hand moving behind his neck to kiss him.

Slowly, he began to move inside you, his dick brushing up against your walls the way it did before. You moaned his name softly, Eijirou whispering praises.

"You feel so good... I could never get tired of you..~" he whispered, kissing your jawline softly.

His thrusts started to pick up the pace, you clamping your hand around your mouth to prevent any loud noises. The headboard smacked against the wall, the sound of skin on skin filling the room.

"I love you..~ I love you so much, (Name)~"

"Eijirou~ I love you too..~"

He kissed you softly, pouring every ounce of his love into you. You cried out his name in between breaths, an orgasm quickly washing over you.

"Baby... I'm gonna..~ Fu-uck...~"

He quickly pulled out, cumming on your stomach. He smiled at your tired expression, kissing you gently.

🍋🍋🍋

"I love you so much, darling. You've done so well, especially with the kids.." he murmured, laying next to you and gently stroking your hair. You smiled, snuggling next to him. His hair fell around his shoulders perfectly, his eyes staring at you with love and awe.

"We've both done well, I love you, Eijirou," you whispered. He chuckled, his voice low. "Let's get some rest, baby. This weekend we can have all the fun we want~" he teased. You giggled lightly, giving him a soft kiss.

"Let's rest, darling," you murmured, closing your eyes as you laid your head against his chest. His arms wrapped around your bare torso under the sheets, tugging you into him as he pressed a kiss onto your hair.

"Good night, my love. Sleep well. I love you," he whispered. "Night Eijirou... I love you, too."