Thirteen

Kirishima was overly excited. You were his. He was yours. He could never ask for anything better. But you had to go back to U.A, while he had to stay behind. Yes, that was rather unfortunate, but you could always hangout with him after school. And possibly on some weekends.

As he walked you back to the U.A gates, he kept his arm around your shoulders, as if he was claiming you. When you started to pull away from him to leave, however, he started to whine and trapped you in his arms.

You struggled to get out of his bone crushing squeeze, and when you did he had a pout on his face. "Eijirou, I need to get to class. Aizawa's gonna be pissed if I show up late to my first day as a second year," you reasoned. His pout stayed put as he whined once more. "Fine, but are ya not gonna gimme a kiss first?" He asked, his pout turning into a grin. Your cheeks flushed as you rolled your eyes and gave him a soft peck on the lips. "Hey! That was barely anything!" He whined, grabbing your wrist and kissing you again. "Eijirou... I seriously need to get to class," you argued.

"I know, but who knows when I'll get to kiss you again," he whispered. "Maybe soon, but I really need to go," you replied.

"Fine, fine, alright," he mumbled. "I'll call you later today, alright?" You gave a smile and nodded before you turned away. You felt his hand on your wrist once more and you turned your head back. He smiled at you, a faint dust of pink on his cheeks. "I love ya, Doll," he mumbled, loud enough for you both to hear. You blushed before you whispered, "I love you, too, Eijirou."

He grinned before letting you go, watching you rush off towards the gates before turning away and calling Daisuke, asking to be picked up.

You managed to get in your seat before the bell rang, and yet Iida was still furious with you for being "too late" according to him. You just rolled your eyes and pulled out your notebook and a pencil to take your notes.

***

The first periods went by rather quickly, but subjects were much more difficult. It didn't surprise you, seeing as how U.A is at the top of hero studies and academics. It didn't take you long to understand the material, and you were already adding finishing touches to your notes in between breaks.

When lunch finally rolled around, Mina was already at your side in the lunch line. "So~ (Name)," she started. You could tell by her tone of voice she was excited about something, so you quickly placed your hand over her mouth to keep her from blurting. "What is it? And please, whisper," you mumbled, gathering your tray in one hand and pulling your hand away from her mouth.

"When did Kirishima ask you out? I saw you two kissing at the gate this morning!" She whispered. Your cheeks prickled with heat at Mina's observation as she grinned widely at you. "He asked me out last night after the dance," you answered. "Well, not really asked, he just kissed me, and I kissed him, and-" "(Name)! I get it!" Mina groaned. You let out a breath before you started to walk over to your usual table. "But please keep it a secret! I don't really want to open our relationship to our classmates, ya know?" You asked. Mina nodded. "I totally get that. But if Kaminari ever finds out, he's not gonna be very happy."

"Not very happy about what?"

You jolted and turned to look into the eyes of Kaminari, and gulped. On the outside you were calm, but on the inside, you were panicking. "(Name) found some memes and they didn't tell you!" Mina exclaimed, loud enough for only your table to hear. Thank God, Mina, you thought.

Kaminari let out a fake gasp while his jaw dropped in fake offense. "Sero, did you hear that? (Name) didn't tell us about any memes," the blonde told his friend. "They what?!" Sero mocked offense, putting his hand on his chest to exaggerate.

Even though Kaminari got on your nerves most of the time, he was still fun to be around. You just didn't fully trust him, especially with what he says about Kirishima, his mouth having no filter to speak about the hatred he had towards his former friend and ally. Bakugou joined the table, angry that he didn't get there first. The ash blonde sat beside you while Sero sat on the other side, Mina across from you and Kaminari next to her, facing Sero.

"You're all idiots," Bakugou huffed. "Awe, c'mon man. Ya know ya love us," Sero teased. Bakugou clicked his tongue in annoyance before aggressively starting to eat his meal. You had no idea how Bakugou could be aggressive in everything, but somehow he managed to surprise you.

***

The rest of the day went by quickly to your surprise. You gradually got into the flow of more difficult classes and continued to do your best. As you walked to the dorms, you felt at home. Usually you would've felt at home with Kirishima or your family, but you were with most of your friends. Plus, Eijirou could always call you. Just as you stepped inside the dormitory, your phone rang. The caller ID was none other than your lovely boyfriend, and you immediately picked up.

"Hey, Doll," was the first thing that he said. You smiled before greeting him in return. "How was your day?" He asked. "It was alright. Classes are a bit more difficult now, but I'm managing," you replied. You heard Kirishima chuckle on the other side of the phone before he spoke, "I'm sure you can manage, Doll. After all, you're (Name) for God's sake." Your smile seemed to grow wider as you went up to your room. As you talked to Kirishima, you studied, asking him any questions he could possibly answer.

You knew he used to be not very bright in academics, but he managed to surprise you. After he was expelled from U.A, he seemed to grow in knowledge. Of course he surprised you. You knew Eiichi was very smart and powerful, maybe that's where the redhead got it from. He chuckled everytime you grew frustrated with something and always managed to help you out. It always seemed to make your heart flutter.

Kirishima Eijirou always manages to impress you.