Nineteen

Cutie 🥺
Also, there's gonna be more spice
———————————————————
Kirishima held you in his arms as you sobbed into his chest. He rubbed soothing circles into your back as he shifted again on the couch. You were placed on his lap, his arms wrapped tightly around you.

You calmed down after a while, save for the small hiccups that escaped your throat. You pulled away from him, glancing down at his shirt, that was ruined from your tears. "I'm sorry.." you whispered. Kirishima cupped your cheeks, making you look him into his own watery ones.

"Don't apologize, baby," he whispered in returned, rubbing off the dry tears from your cheeks. "'T's just a shirt. There's millions of those, but only one of ya," he continued.

You smiled at his cheesy sentence, letting him gently kiss you on the lips. "Do ya have any relatives that would take ya in?" He asked. Your lips pressed into a thin line in thought.

"No," you answered. "My father's parents didn't like my mother because she was quirkless. My mother's parents didn't like my father because of his quirk, which is now mine. When they heard my mother was pregnant with my father's child, me, they disowned her, and my father's parents did the same. But I'm staying in the dorms currently, so I guess it doesn't matter."

"But didn't you say you were ready to leave U.A?" He asked. You nodded. "I don't know who I'm gonna stay with if I leave. Of course, I'm going to get a court case and they have to look over who my parents have down to take me in. If I don't have any, I'll be an orphan."

There was an awkward silence after you spoke, before you started to move off his lap. Kirishima whined and pouted when you tried to get up, you giggling at his childish behavior. "I'll go get you a new shirt, I can put this one in the wash," you said, standing up. He let out a soft sigh as he sat up, pulling his shirt over his head.

He smirked as he watched a faint shade of pink cross your cheeks. "Keep starin', Doll," Kirishima said, crossing his arms behind his head and leaning back, putting his feet up on the coffee table. Your face flushed red before you scampered off, him laughing as you went.

You sorted through the laundry Kirishima seemed to refuse to do, throwing colors, towels, whites, and denim into different piles. You threw the half of the piles into the washer, his tear-stained shirt going with it. You threw in the ditergent, closed, and started it.

You wandered up the stairs, into his room and searched through his dresser. You picked a black one that seemed tight on the skin. Probably something Bakugou gave him. You folded it before wandering out of his room and down to were Kirishima sat.

He grinned when he saw you, immediately pulling you into his lap, your chest against his bare one. You flushed as he kissed your neck feeling him grin against your flesh. "Yer so damn good looking, ya know that?" He muttered. Kirishima pulled away from your flesh to give you a gentle peck on the lips, letting it linger before he pulled away. He gave you a toothy grin, you smiling back at him.

"Aight, I better get dinner started," he said, patting your thigh. You let out a whine and crossed your arms, sticking your bottom lip out in a pout. "Babe, do ya wanna starve?" The redhead asked, his lips forming into a mischievous smirk. You grumbled and started to move off of his lap, only for him to stand up quickly and wrap his arms under your butt. You squeaked in shock as you were hoisted into the air and carried into the kitchen.

"I can walk you know!" You shrieked. Kirishima grinned at you as he set you on the island marble countertop, his hands resting on your upper thighs. "I know," he replied, "but I like carrying you."

He paused before he moved into to kiss you passionatly, his tongue rolling over your bottom lip. You kissed him in return, letting his tongue enter your wet cavern. He easily dominated you, letting his hands wander.