Twenty-Two

TW: Kidnapping, gun violence, blood/gore, depression, and other things that may be a trigger are present in this chapter.
——————————————————
Kirishima's eyes widened in shock and anger. He turned away, yanking the door back open. "Daisuke has (Name)," he said.

The elder Kirishima quickly stood up to follow his son, hitting his knee on his desk. "'M getting too old for this shit," he groaned.

Eichii Kirishima was getting old. His black hair was greying, and he didn't have the energy he used to. He shook his head to clear his thoughts. He didn't have time to be thinking about how old he was getting when you were in danger. He let out another groan, rushing out the door to follow his son.

Kirishima had never been more scared. If he lost you, he was as good as nothing. He swore to himself to protect you at any cost. He didn't care about anyone else at that moment, just you.

***

You had no clue what was going on. First, you were heading home from your (horrible) date with Kirishima, now you were in a car chase. "Hang on, (Name)," Daisuke said, but now he seemed more menacing.

Isn't that Eijirou's car? You thought. "Daisuke, what's going on?" You asked, unease pitting into your stomach. "I'm taking you to where the Young Master asked me to. Why do you ask?" The older male inquired, not helping with your fear. "Then why is Eijirou's car chasing us?" You asked, your voice rising. Daisuke looked up at you through the rearview mirror and grinned.

He had a crazed look in his eyes as he stared into yours, mouth turned up into an evil grin. "You're smart but so, so naive."

"Buckle up, sweetheart."

Daisuke slammed onto the gas pedal, drifting around a corner. He desperately needed to lose the two Kirishima males and the rest of the motorcycle gang following the car.

You threw yourself at Daisuke. You knew it was dangerous and incredibly idiotic of you, but you were in the middle of a panic. You clawed at Daisuke's eyes and face, suddenly grateful you hadn't clipped your nails in a while. Daisuke shrieked at the surprise attack, jerking the steering wheel around. He landed a hit with his elbow to your gut and slammed his knuckles into your face.

You knew it was useless to fight back. You tried to yank the steering wheel for Daisuke to lose control of the vehicle, but he suddenly slammed on the breaks, causing you to fly forward into the windshield, shattering the glass material.

You screamed as you flew out of the car, Daisuke going back to slamming his foot on the gas. The hood of the vehicle stopped your fall, you reaching out and grabbing whatever the dash of the car to keep you from dying. Glass cut into your hand, and you felt more moving around in your clothing and piercing your skin. Your blood stained the fragile material as you pulled yourself up. You looked up and met Daisuke's sapphire blue eyes.

Another sinister smirk plastered his features as he brought his finger up to his ear and pressed a button. "Now," he said.

Not a second later, three figures dressed in black fell from the sky and landed on the roof of the car, grabbing at your hair and wrist. You ground your teeth together and lashed out with your other arm, your fist colliding with the first attacker. They stumbled back, nearly losing their balance and almost falling off the moving vehicle. A gunshot rang out, and warm droplets hit your face as you watched the silhouette fall off the car limply. Your stomach twisted as you knew the droplets were fresh blood.

Another attacker leaped at you as you brought yourself up onto the top of the car.

I'm no good at hand-to-hand combat. If only the moon was out, I could use my quirk, you thought. You tried your best to fend off your attackers as another gunshot rang out, more blood spilling on the roof of the car as the body fell off the side. The tire managed to run over the once-living human being, the cracking of bones filling your ears. The car jerked as it ran over the dead lump, throwing you and the final attacker off balance.