Twenty-Eight

Months had passed since the incident. Class 2-A moved up to 3-A, you dropping out at the end of the year to live with Kirishima. You were a full fledged adult now.

Shinsou sighed as he stared up at the ceiling of Taiga and Kaminari's shared apartment bedroom. His tired eyes glanced at the alarm clock on Kaminari's side, moving carefully to not wake his sleeping partners.

3:17 AM

Shinsou groaned quietly as his head hit his pillow, desperately wanting to go to sleep, but unable. "Hitoshi?" A whisper came.

His violet eyes met Taiga's vibrant green ones, his orbs nearly glowing with the darkness. "Sorry kitten, did I wake you?" The taller male asked. The feline shook his head. "Why are you still up? Did you sleep at all?" Taiga asked. Shinsou breathed another sigh.

"Not a wink," he muttered in reply. "Do I need to have Denki run to the store and get you melatonin gummies in the morning?" Taiga tiredly joked. Shinsou cracked a smile. "Perhaps." The purple haired male turned on his side, allowing Taiga to wrap his arms and legs around his torso and snuggle into his chest. The taller ran a hand through the shorter's hair, carefully untangling any knots he could with just his fingers, being mindful of his ears. Shinsou's semi-long nails lightly scratched Taiga's scalp, the latter purring in fluffy pleasure.

A groan came from the nearly forgotten third boy, Shinsou and Taiga, glancing in his direction. Kaminari slowly sat up, looking around looking confused. "What's happening?" He asked, his voice groggy. "Nothing, Denki. Join the cuddle sesh," Taiga whispered to him, turning and patting the blonde's head. "Huh?" Kaminari asked, still half asleep.

Taiga let out a giggle as Kaminari scooted himself closer, wrapping his arms around the smaller male's waist, and giving him a loving kiss on his bare shoulder. "He sleeps like a baby," Taiga snickered. "Yeah, but he's ours, unfortunately," Shinsou replied, jokingly.

"Hitoshi!" Taiga whisper-shouted, puffing out his cheeks. Shinsou only chuckled as he kissed one of his lover's forehead. "I'm joking, kitten. You know I love him, too."

"You better. Now go to sleep."

"But I can't."

"Denki's getting you those melatonin gummies whether you like it or not."

"Fine."

"Guys, I love you and all, but shut up, and go to sleep, I'm tired."

"Sorry, darling/Denki."

The three of them let out tired giggles, tangling their limbs with each other. "Good night, my dears," Taiga muttered, giving each boy a small kiss on the nose. "I love you both."

"We love you, too. Now shush."

Shinsou grinned as he looked at his sleeping lovers, feeling his eyes becoming heavy. Maybe he could sleep better with them by his side.

***

"You look like shit."

"Jeez, thanks babe."

"Himawari, you need to fucking rest you idiot," Bakugou huffed tiredly, crossing his arms as he watched his girlfriend stress-clean at three am in the morning. "I know I do, Katsuki, I'm just..." the ginger trailed off.

"I'm worried about (Name) and Kirishima," she admitted. Bakugou sighed as he stood from her apartment bed and walked over to her, wrapping his arms delicately around her waist. "I know you are, but they're fucking fine. Shitty Hair's strong and (Name) isn't stupid," he huffed. "Now, come to bed, please. I'm fucking exhausted."

"Just let me finish this-"

"No."

"Can I at least-"