Twelve

You were definitely having the time of your life. You had dances with Mina and Ochaco, and even Shinsou gave you a dance. Of course you and Kirishima had to share a dance as well.

He took your hand and pulled you up from your chair, leading you to the dance floor. "From what I've seen, you should be a damn good dancer," he grinned, putting his hands on your waist. You put yours on his shoulders, blushing at his compliment. As the music played, you both swayed to the beat, letting your bodies do most of the work.

Eijirou was smiling like an idiot the whole time, but you wouldn't know that. You were too busy blushing and acting shy. But he doesn't care. He likes your shy nature.

He took one hand off your waist, hooked it under your chin and guided your face to look at him. "There's the adorable face I love to see," he whispered, pressing a soft kiss against the crown of your head. Your cheeks prickled with heat as he chuckled at you.

Almost all too quickly, the dance ended and you both went back to your seats. "I'm gonna go grab a damn drink. Shitty Hair, c'mon," Bakugou grumbled. "Wah? Why?" The redhead asked. There was no answer, except for Bakugou grabbing the back of his shirt and tugging him along. You giggled at the two friends interacting and engaged in a conversation with the girls at your table.

"Shitty Hair, you should probably ask them out before it's too late," Bakugou huffed, grabbing a plastic cup and filling it up with water. "I know, I know, but I dunno if they'll reject me or not," Kirishima answered.

Bakugou groaned and rolled his eyes. "It's obvious you both fucking like each other, dammit. Just ask them out before another guy sweeps them off their feet," the blonde grumbled. Kirishima messed with his thumbs before snatching a plastic cup and filling it with water.

"Yeah.. you're probably right," Kirishima answered. "Of course I'm fucking right," Bakugou huffed. Kirishima chuckled at his friend's usual behavior before grabbing another cup for you and filling it up as well.

"I'll ask them by the end of the night. They still have one night back at they're place before they head back to the dorms, I'll see if I can stay the night," he said. "You better. 'Cause all this lovey dovey shit is getting fucking gross. I wanna fucking vomit every time you flirt with each other," the blonde sneered.

"But think about it when we're actually a couple," Kirishima teased. Bakugou fake gagged before flipping his friend off and walking back to the table.

"You guys took a while. Is everything okay?" You asked, concern lacing your voice. Kirishima's cheeks turned a slight shade of pink before giving you his signature toothy grin. "Yeah, we're good. Had to get through the crowd to get back here," Kirishima lied. You cocked an eyebrow in suspicion, but brushed it off as he handed you a cup of a water.

You grabbed it with both hands and thanked him, before taking a sip of the cold liquid. You hummed in satisfaction before placing the cup on the table.

"It's already 10:30?" Kirishima asked, glancing at his watch. "Apparently so. The dance ends at eleven," Mina replied. "We should probably start to leave soon, before the hallways get too crowded," Sero suggested. You all nodded in agreement, before parting ways.

Daisuke was already there, the bus doors open and letting you and your friends pile in. He dropped everyone off one by one, until you were at your own place. "Hey, (Name)? Ya think I can stay the night? Don't really wanna let ya go yet," Kirishima asked. You smiled softly, before nodding and allowing him to follow you. Daisuke handed Eijirou a bag, as if he knew that the boy was going to ask that question. "It has the basic stuff you need, along with night clothes," the male explained to him, before closing the doors and driving off.

You let out a yawn before you led him into your home and up to your room. Kirishima changed in the bathroom like a respectful gentleman while you changed out of your outfit and carefully hung it up in your closet. When you were finished, you knocked on the door and Kirishima let you in. You wiped off your any makeup and fixed your hair before you started to brush your teeth as Kirishima did the same.

You checked the alarm clock you had in your bedroom when you went back, pulling back the covers. "11:15?" You asked, sleep ready to take over your body. "Apparently," Kirishima chuckled, getting in the bed beside you.

***

You woke from your slumber, angry that you haven't even slept an hour yet. You glanced at your alarm clock, and it read 11:47.

You pouted before carefully getting out of the bed, and going downstairs for a drink. Kirishima felt the sudden loss of warmth and looked up, seeing that you were no longer beside him. He fell into a small panic, which was quickly extinguished when he saw light coming from the downstairs.

Maybe now was his chance.

He walked downstairs to see the back porch light on, to which he saw you looking at the stars from. You heard his footsteps coming from up behind you before you saw him standing next to you.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" You asked. Kirishima hummed in agreement, only he wasn't looking at the stars. He was looking at you.

He could barely keep himself in control anymore. He could barely keep his hands off your face. "Eijirou, is something the matter?" You asked.

The only answer you got was the male putting his hands on the sides of your face and bringing himself forward quickly. Your breath hitched in your throat as his lips met yours in a sloppy, but gentle kiss.

You squeezed your eyes shut as you tried to keep up with him before he pulled away, his face almost as red as his hair. "Damn..." he muttered, his hands still placed on the sides of your face. "I think this goes without saying..." he mumbled, smiling softly at you. You nodded vigorously before he kissed you again, much more gentle this time. "Where do you wanna go for our first date?" He grinned. You flushed and smacked his arm, earning a chuckle from him.

———————————————————

I quite honestly enjoyed writing this chapter. Full of fluff featuring a kiss from our lovely man. I will be taking a break from writing chapters to edit most of the previous chapters. Hopefully it won't take too long, and will be over quickly.