Fifteen

Husband material.
———————————————————
"Dunce Face's been acting strange lately," Bakugou said to Sero and Mina, who were on the opposite side of the table. "Hi there, welcome to Anteiku. I'm Himawari, I'll be your waitress for the day, what can I get ya?" The waitress asked, beaming at the group.

Bakugou scanned her facial features, from freckles, to ice blue eyes, porcelain skin, to her orangey red locks that were up in a ponytail with a sunflower barrette to keep it in place. He noted that she was quite cheerful despite being a waitress, happy with her job.

She had slender fingers that wrote quickly as Mina and Sero gave her what they wanted to drink. He noticed that she had a sunflower belt to keep her black apron from fluttering as she walked. Her uniform hugged her body perfectly and her voice carried a soothing tone. He wasn't one to be nit picky about looks and didn't usually care for romance... but damn.

Himawari cleared her throat to knock Bakugou back into reality. He shot a quick glare over to Mina and Sero who were snickering to themselves. "What can I get you to drink, sir?" She asked again. "J-Just a water," he replied, cursing at himself for stuttering. She smiled softly at the blonde, her smile sending something Bakugou didn't know existed to his heart. "Okay, I'll be right back with your drinks. Just let me know when you're ready to order!" She chimed, tucking her pad and pen into the pocket she had on her apron as she turned away.

"Dude, you totally have the hots for her," Sero snickered. "Shut the fuck up Soy Sauce!" Bakugou snarled, glaring at his friend through narrowed eyes. "He's not wrong, Bakugou! She's pretty!" Mina chimed, a little too loudly as Himawari started to approach. She laughed at Mina's outburst as she set their drinks on coasters. "I'm glad you think I'm pretty, ma'am. Not so bad yourself if I must say," she replied. Mina giggled as she already made a new friend.

"Anywho, have you figured out what you would like to order?" The freckled girl asked, pulling her pen and pad out from her pocket. She continued to grin as she took their orders, and Bakugou took the time to examine her again. This time, he kept an ear open when she spoke to him. "Alright, I'll have that out for you three as soon as possible," Himawari chimed, placing the notebook back in the pocket. Bakugou watched her leave, her red locks bouncing as she went.

"You said Kaminari was being weird earlier?" Sero whispered. Bakugou huffed as he opened his phone and tossed them a pair of earbuds. "Listen to it," he grumbled, opening the video recording as Sero and Mina placed one bud in their ears, and plugging the adapter in.

"Awe, c'mon. It's just one little walk," Kaminari pressed. "I said no, Kaminari," they heard you reply, hearing the uncomfort in your voice. "You'll be fine. Just let me walk you home," he insisted. After a few minutes of Kaminari insisting he walk you home, they heard you say, "I'm sorry, Kaminari, but my answer is no." They heard the firmness in your voice as you started getting angry. Kaminari whispered something inaudible before you yelled, "Stop touching me, Kaminari!"

"I wasn't hurting you! Why is it such a big deal? You let damn Kirishima hang around you!"

"Because he actually listens to me when I tell him to stop! You're making me uncomfortable!"

"They said to stop touching them," Kirishima hissed. Mina shuddered at the hatred that dripped off of her friend's voice. She could feel it through the recording. So this is what they meant by when Kaminari was harassing them... Mina thought, a frown forming on her face as she looked down at the oak wood table in front of her, fiddling with her pink fingers.

Her frown deepened as Kaminari and Kirishima continued to argue through the recording. "Hey, man! We were gonna go on a date here!" Kaminari yelled.