Thirty

"Holy shit, Shitty Hair, just grow a pair already!" Bakugou shouted, knocking his fist against his friend's hardened head.

Kirishima looked down at his blond friend, growing taller than the latter as he aged. It wounded Bakugou's pride a little that his friend was now taller than him, but he wasn't about to let it stop him from beating the shit out of the red-head and his cowardly hesitance.

"How do I know they won't say yes? What if they don't want to? What if-"

"Stop spouting fucking nonense! Obviously, if they've dealt with your stupid ass this long, then they wouldn't have a fucking reason not to!" The blond shouted, irk marks forming on his forehead.

"Yeah, but-"

"If you spout another fucking 'what if' out of that stupid fucking mouth of yours, I'm going to blast you into next week."

"Okay, okay! I got yer point!"

"Do you, Shitty Hair?! Do you?!"

Kirishima rubbed the back of his head sheepishly as his friend yelled at him. Bakugou sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose as a headache started to form.

"I don't know how to do it correctly," the redhead murmured. The hero groaned. "And you think I do?!" He shouted, little explosions coming from his palms.

The men were in their twenties now, Bakugou 24, Kirishima 23. Bakugou quickly climbed popularity ranks of heros, now resting in the number two spot, while Midoriya resided at number one. Which pissed him off. Kirishima was now the leader of the mafia, his father now too old to continue leading the group.

Despite being the head of the group the public wanted the heros to take down, Kirishima and Bakugou stayed relatively close to each other. Kaminari became an ally, Shinsou working under Midoriya. The mafia was under the heroes' protection, which pissed the public off, but the mafia only did illegal things when they had to.

Now, to the normal person, this didn't sound like a mafia at all. But perhaps criminals always had their different values.

The redhead twiddled his thumbs anxiously, thoughts running through his head. "Alright, I think I have an idea," Kirishima finally said, looking at his blond friend in determination.

Bakugou rolled his eyes. "Finally," he groaned.

"Now I gotta go, I promised Himawari to take her out to that stupid restaurant she's obsessed with," the blond huffed. Kirishima laughed as he said his goodbyes, watching his friend leave.

***

You grinned when your boyfriend walked in through the door earlier than usual, putting his jacket on the coat hanger. He reciprocated your grin, cupping your cheeks in his hands and planting a gentle kiss to your lips. "I always love comin' home to ya," he whispered. You lightly giggled at his sweet words letting him give you another small kiss.

"You're home early," you said, letting him wrap his arms around your waist. "Why, I wanted to see ya," he said in return, his eyes meeting yours. "T's been a while since we've gone on a date, so I figured I come home early and take ya out, spend time with ya."

Your smile seemed to grow. "What do you have in mind?" You asked. He grinned. "Well, I guess you'll find out," he teased. You pouted, trying to pry his ideas out of him. "Darlin', it's a surprise," the redhead said with a chuckle. "How will I know what to wear?" You asked, cocking a brow. He chuckled again.

"Here's a little hint, I suppose. Go change into somethin' warm," Kirishima said. You shot him a questioning glance, but did what he asked of you.

Going up the stairs to your shared bedroom, you roamed over to your own dresser. You changed into some black jeans, and were about to pull on a cream colored sweater when your felt arms wrap around your bare waist.