Three

————————————————————
The picture he sent was mainly for his undercut, but you could see how defined his muscles have gotten. He seemed much more stronger and maybe a smidge taller.

"Hey, (Name'!" You heard Ochaco call as she knocked on your door. "Yes?" You asked, getting up to open your door, clawing at your hair with your hand.

"The girls and some of the boys are gonna go out around town, wanna come?" The brunette asked once you opened the door.

You smiled.

Ochaco was a nice girl, who believe Kirishima was also meant to be a hero. She helped you through the hard times you had without them.

You knew most of the girls didn't believe your red headed friend wasn't a villain. Although Momo, Jirou, and Hagakure did.

"Sure, I'll go. I'll be down in about twenty or thirty minutes," you replied. Ochaco grinned and nodded before scrambling off, probably to find the girls or Midoriya.

You closed the door and grabbed some nice clothes and went to shower.

You turned the nob to get the hotter water as it started to beat down onto your back. Once you felt cleansed and refreshed, you dried yourself and dressed. You dried your hair and styled it in a (favorite style).

You finished up by grabbing some snacks for the trip and brushing your teeth, throwing on some black shoes to match your outfit, a creme colored top with sleeves and a black bottoms, black socks, and a handbag to match.

You rushed open your door to find Ochaco and Mina ready to knock. Midoriya, Todoroki, Iida, Sero, and the rest of the girls were behind them.

"You ready?" Mina asked. You nodded as you fished out your phone and looked at Eijirou's picture he sent again. You frowned, not knowing what to reply as you walked with Mina and Ochaco.

"What's the frown for? Whatcha looking at?" Mina asked, pushing her head in front of your phone to see.

"Eijirou got a haircut. Doesn't he looked buffed up more, though?" You said, showing your friends the picture. Mina nodded and grinned slyly at the small blush that coated your cheeks.

To: Eijirou ❤️

I love it, Eijirou! :D It looks so good. I'm gonna be around town today for a bit if ya wanna show up and hang.

Sent

10:37 am

You released the breath you've been holding as you sent the message. However, you're breath was hitched in your throat again as the Sent changed to Read.

Eijirou ❤️ is typing...

From: Eijirou ❤️

I'm glad you like it ✨❤️

Read

10:39 am

From: Eijirou ❤️

I'll be in town with my dad today too so I'll see ya there? Meet me in the park around noon

Read

10:40 am.

"You're meeting up with him today?" Mina asked.

"I guess. I haven't seen him in so long, so it might be a good thing," you answered as you smiled at the message.

"Just don't tell Kaminari, he's getting kinda angry that you still talk to Kirishima," Ochaco warned. "Why's that?" You asked.