One

"Kirishima, are you the traitor?"

"Can't believe I was friends with him."

"We have a villain in our school?!"

Shut up.. it's not true.. he thought as he walked towards the principal's office.

"Kirishima Eijirou, I'm sure you're aware of being known as the villain of the school," Nezu started. "We've found some interesting documents and flash drives in your room. You are going to be expelled until further notice."

"E-Expelled?! Y-You can't! Those aren't mine! Let me see the documents!" He shouted. Nezu shook his head. "I'm afraid I can't do that, Kirishima. You are being expelled until further notice."

Kirishima couldn't believe what he was hearing.

What documents?

What flash drives?

He never heard anything about them. Why was he being called a villain? Did he do something wrong?

"You're excused to go pick up your stuff from your dorm, then there's a taxi to retrieve you," Nezu muttered, fixing a stack of papers.

Kirishima gripped the fabric to his uniform's pants before sitting up and running out.

He was stopped by Midoriya, and his long time childhood friend and crush, (Name) (L/N).

"We don't believe the rumors, Kirishima-kun," Midoriya muttered.

(Name) put a hand on his shoulder before pulling themself into hugging him. He didn't return their affection like usual, however.

He was already plotting.

Never had Kirishima Eijirou had planned to get revenge. Especially not on U.A, his dream school. The one he worked so hard to get in to.

Midoriya's and (Name)'s beliefs didn't make him want to change his mind. He just didn't want to hurt them.

"They expelled me... I'm going to get my stuff then leave.." he muttered. "I'll see you another time Midoriya, (Name).."

With that, he walked through (Name)'s embrace and passed Midoriya's shoulder.

He entered the U.A dorms quietly. He'd never felt so alone. He marched up to his dorm and started packing.

"If it's a villain they want.. it's a villain they'll get.."

By the time Kirishima was done packing, he left without a word. Class 1-A was rather disturbed by his expression.

His eyes were filled with anger and hatred. A burning desire for revenge. His eyes narrowed at his old friends before gritting his teeth together and walking out.

He could've sworn he saw Kaminari smirk.
——————————————————————
"Midoriya, it's been months since Eijirou last contacted me, do you think he's okay?" You asked, concern lacing your voice.

You were currently in the common room, you're classmates chattering amongst themselves. Kirishima was replaced by Shinsou, who also agreed that Kirishima wasn't a villain.

"Why are you so concerned about him, (L/N)?" Kaminari asked, crossing his arms. Before you could answer, he continued. "He's a villain. A reject. Quit being concerned about a low life like him."

SMACK

Never in your life had you expected to slap someone. The common room went silent as eyes shifted to you.

(Name) L/N), the one of the kinder of the bunch, had smacked Kaminari. "Don't speak of Eijirou like that," you hissed.

"He's not a villain. He's always been kind to you, and yet you treated him like shit! I've known Eijirou longer than any of you, and I know he wouldn't become a villain! I can't believe how self-centered you all are! You never even let him explain his side of the story! What kind of heroes are you?!" You yelled, tears of frustration brimming in your eyes.

"(Name)'s right," Midoriya spoke. "You did treat him wrongly. He wouldn't do that. Kacchan, as his best friend, I'm surprised you didn't even talk to him about it."

Bakugou grit his teeth together as he looked away. "I'm going to my dorm for the night," you whispered, walking away slowly.

Kaminari's cheek stung from the impact of your hand. A red print was already forming as his golden eyes watched you walk away.
——————————————————————
Kirishima thought of calling you knowing he was okay and got home safely. But he had something else in mind.

He called his father.

His old man ran a mafia. Of course, at first, he wanted nothing to do with it. But now...

His father raised Kirishima to be manly. A man makes his own decisions.

Sure, Papa Kirishima was a bit disappointed when Eijirou chose to be a hero instead of a mafia gang leader. But Young Kirishima reminded his father that a man makes his own decisions.

Papa Kirishima treated his son with much love and care. He was always proud of his son's accomplishments.

When he heard that Eijirou got expelled, and the hurt and betrayal in his son's voice, he couldn't help but offer him a place in his gang.

"I'll think about it," was Eijirou's response.

"Well, kiddo, my days are gettin' shorter. Make up yer mind soon, will ya?" Young Kirishima smiled at his father's usual lazier speech. Probably where he gets it from.

After a day or two of being expelled, Kirishima called his father.

"I think 'll take up the offer," he said into the phone. His father smiled on the other end of the phone.

"Perfect! 'll get some of my men down to the house to get ya later tonight. Pack yer bags and yer trainin' starts tomorrow," Papa Kirishima answered.

"How's (Name)?" The man asked.

Eijirou frowned. "Actually, I haven't talked to them in a while. Probably won't," he answered.

His father's lips turned down on the other side of the phone.

Papa Kirishima was always fond of you. You were nice, polite, and treated everyone respectfully. Whenever Papa Kirishima couldn't cheer his son up, you always managed to.

The call ended with his old man as Eijirou got off his bed and started getting a bag ready.

He glanced at his old U.A uniform. He knew the school made new ones each year depending on quirks. He took it downstairs and set it out in his yard before pouring gasoline on it and setting it on fire.

Why did that feel good? Setting something on fire? Perhaps he had a taste for fire. After the fire started dying down, he went back in to finish packing.

About an hour later, two of his father's main assistants showed up at the door and bowed to him.

"Are you ready to go, Young Master?" The first one asked. "Yes, Daisuke," Eijirou replied, walking out his door and into the black car provided for him.

***
Four months later, he decided to call you.
——————————————————————
Once you plopped down on your bed and snuggled into one of the few hoodies you had from Eijirou, you wanted to cry.

You don't know why. It's been four months since he last talked to you.

You took an hour nap before your phone ringing disturbed you. You gasped when you saw the caller ID.

Eijirou ❤️