Seven

"(Name), what are you gonna do over the spring break?" Midoriya asked. You just shrugged. "Probably stay at home, maybe study a bit," you answered, shrugging your shoulders.

"Are you going to hang out with Kirishima at all?" Todoroki asked from beside Midoriya. You shrugged once more as you fixed the strap to your bag as you headed out to the U.A gates to walk home.

"(Name)! May I have the honors of walking you home?" Kaminari spoke up from behind you, taking your hand and bringing it to his lips. He grinned and winked at you before you yanked your hand away and stuffed it in your pocket. "Sorry, Kaminari. Not today," you answered, keeping your (e/c) gaze downwards.

The blonde's grin grew into a scowl before Sero dragged him away. "Of course the reject's here..." Kaminari grumbled under his breath as Kirishima's father black vehicle pulled up at the gate. The tinted window rolled down as you saw Eiichi smiling at you. "Heyo, (Name)!" he grinned.

"I talked to yer parents not too long ago. They're letting ya stay back at the house with Eijirou," he said to you as Daisuke came around and opened a door for you. Your red headed friend poked his head out and gave the matching grin his father wore.

"We'll swing by your house and let ya pack first. Daisuke brought his wife, so she can help you," Eiichi continued. Daisuke's wife, Chiyo's, dark blue hair popped out of the other side of the vehicle.

"Yahoo!" She chimed. Chiyo was the definition of beautiful. She had large black eyes and soft porcelain skin. Her blue hair framed her face perfectly and fell down her shoulders in a way that seemed unnatural. Black highlights made her locks stand out more, and whenever she smiled, you could make out the soft dimples in her cheeks.

Kirishima stepped out in formal but comfortable clothing. "After you, my dear," he said as he grinned. You giggled as he took your bag and made a dramatic bow before helping you into the vehicle. He sent a victorious smirk to Kaminari before hopping into the car next to you.

"Why that little..." Kaminari hissed as he stomped up to the vehicle. Daisuke stepped forward and put his arm out. "As the Kirishima family's personal bodyguard, I cannot allow you to get closer than this," he explained as Kaminari tried to maneuver around him. "If you keep this up, I will not hesitate to shoot you," Daisuke warned, narrowing his green eyes, pulling at the hilt of his pistol.

"Daisuke, that's enough," Eiichi muttered. The taller man nodded before walking around the car and getting into the driver's side and steering off. "Dammit, Dunce Face, would you just fucking leave Weaver and Shitty Hair alone?" Bakugou huffed, snatching the other blonde by the back of his uniform shirt.

As Daisuke drove you and the Kirishima's back to your residenceChiyo decided to spark up a conversation between you both.

"(Name)! It's been so long since I've last seen you!" She chimed. "Oh my god, you have gotten so cute!" Her dimples showed as she grinned. "Haven't they?" Kirishima agreed. "I mean, they already were, but damn!"

He leaned back in his seat as he grinned at your flushed face. "Ya know, you two would make pretty cute kids," Eiichi said aloud. You let out a soft squeak before hiding your red cheeks with your bag. "D-Dad!" Eijirou shouted. Papa Kirishima only chuckled before turning back to his phone.

When you arrived, Kirishima took your hand and helped you out of the vehicle before lacing his fingers with yours and walking into your house, Chiyo behind you.

It didn't take a while to pack a bag of belongings with Eijirou and Chiyo's help. As Eijirou was going through your closet to find a pair of shoes you requested when his eyes landed on an open drawer.

He cocked an eyebrow at the fabric that was inside and reached to pick it up. Once he realized what it was his face turned as red as his hair.

Who knew (Name) preferred this kinda  underwear... he thought. It's soft at least. "Eijirou? What are you doing?" Your voice called.